A Real Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff team
Site Owner:
Kazuki

Head Administrators:
Sousuke Unagai
Shuurajou
Koujetsu Hanagayu
xXLightxDarkXx

Administrators
Kaji-Kanto
Slade
Aoiharu

Moderators:

Affiliates

Latest topics
» Raiton Arashi
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am by Raiton Arashi

» Shinobi Story
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am by Diabloss33

» New Site (Join)
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 am by Kentoki Shiro

» Hisa Hyuuga
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 am by Todome Levina

» Kamikoro Mabi
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am by MissxFuckxthisxshit

» Lightning Sword
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm by Adlet Kyūketsuki

» Konoha Anbu- Puppet Lord Zhengyi
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by Arthas

» Nara Clan - manipulation of shadow
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am by Kaji-Kanto

» Shichibi, Kaku (Approved)
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 am by Adlet Kyūketsuki

Aliana and Dark's wedding x3

+6
Kaji-Kanto
Rin
Aizen Hoshigaki
Aoiharu
Sousuke Unagai
Aliana Urufu
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Empty Aliana and Dark's wedding x3

Post by Aliana Urufu Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:45 am

Aliana sat in the back whimpering from being nervouse. "ohh..........i ope this gose well>.<" She stammered. Aliana waited for Rin and Aoiharu her two best friends to help her through this. SHe sighed trying to calm herself down
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 59
whatever : i am the angels wings and the devils horns
dating : Dark-kun x3
element : water
demon/curse mark : The devils bite

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money:
Territory:

http://www.theninjaway.forumsmotion.com     http://www.blackrose

Back to top Go down

Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Empty Re: Aliana and Dark's wedding x3

Post by Sousuke Unagai Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:59 am

Sousuke sat in the corner in his full wolf form wagging his tail as he waited for the wedding to start. not that he didn't want to be seen really just that being a wolf ensured he was left alone until the procession ended. plus he looked damned cute in a bowtie collar.
Sousuke Unagai
Sousuke Unagai
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 43
element : fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:00 am

Aoi walked in, grinning at Ailana.

" Hey, Ail-channn!! Hows my big-bad bride doing? " She said jokingly, senseing her nervousness. Laughing, she sat beside her in a chair, dressed in her brides maid gown.
Aoiharu
Aoiharu
Hokage/Taijutsu Master/Hyuuga Leader/Medic/Slacker-Offer :D

Female
Number of posts : 66
whatever : I am a fool, but aren't we all?
element : shadows

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money: 1000 yen
Territory:

https://www.youtube.com/LDYeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 am

SHe sweatdroed at Aoi as she came in "n-not so good " She gulped again "oh god >.<'''''''" i-i feel like im gona screw up!! w-what if i fall what it i choke!!"
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizen Hoshigaki Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:10 am

The scilence of the chapel was soon broken by the load echoing sound of Aizen pushing up the door with his foot sending it flowing into the wall createing a load booming sound. after makeing his noticable entrance Aizen walked in scilenly and took a seat at the very back of the chapel as he pulled out a large bottle of water and began to drink it.
Aizen Hoshigaki
Aizen Hoshigaki
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Rin was standing at the front of the chapel looking at the extravagant building, and also seeing who all was there. Apparently there was some wolf boy, emphasis on the wolf, and a completely rude man who made a very loud entrance. Looks like we have a ..... interesting crowd today. She thought as she walked into a bathroom to get her dress on.

One screw up after another, Rin kept trying persistently to get the cursed dress on. I can perform top notch jutsu but i can't get a frilly girl dress on? What is the world coming to. She thought as she finally popped her head through the right hole. "CHAAA!!!" She screamed with success as she shoved her feet through her high heels, and walked towards where the nervous Mrs. to be was being all nervous.

With each second step she flicked her feet up in the air, as if she was doing an eloquent dance, though this was just a normal walk for her. Once she got in the room she looked at them and noticed that they were ready way before her. "Was i the only one who had trouble putting on this deathtrap of a dress?"
Rin
Rin
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 36
whatever : No clever poetic lyrics, no talk of worrys or wishes, no over-analyzing, no thoughts of the time passing. At this point, i'll just be.

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

http://devonc.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Aliana looked up at Rin and smiled. "no your not the only one " Aliana giggled. She stood ad smiled at Rin "but i can't even walk in heels...i might just go barefooted." She laughed. Aliana struggled to walk to the window , She finnaly looked out it and it began to rain "well...........thats never happened." SHe laughed as the rain fell on the window.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 pm

The chapel was magnificent it was brightly lit and smelled of emotions. The man as he entered behind one who had rudely just kicked open the door made his way carrying a case that was the size of a guitar case. The man who carried it wore a black cloak that blocked out his face and looks from all eyes. Underneath the man had a devilish smirk as he continued to walk with a echoing step from steel toed boots hitting the ground. The man moved to one of the pews and set the case down. He slowly undid the clamps on it and soon lifted up the top.

The man then moved his hood down to reveal his silver hair and his closed eyes with his beyond devilish smirk. He brings his head down towards the case and slowly he lets out a puff of air from his lips. The air blew across a deep red guitar that looked almost like it was covered in blood. The man then bent over to pick it up he grasped it gently and lifted it up. The man let out a deep yawn as he walked slowly towards a makeshift stage.

Kaji stood up at it and soon he snapped his finger and the entire room would somewhat be clouded in what most would call a eerie mist of just pure tingles that would last for just a second to everyone in it and whoever entered the room. It was a subtle thing as he really wondered if they expected him to stand there and play all through the ceremony. Soon what seemed to be people appeared at the stage each held a different instrument and even a drum-set had appeared.

Instantly the ‘people’ began to move and one soon by bringing his hand up into the air and soon he spoke and it seemed to echo throughout the room for some odd reason. It was like hearing surround sound with no speakers. ”Welcome i’ll be your entertainer till this show gets on the road lets just have some fun.” He then brought his hand down and began to strum the guitar and those strums formed into chords and soon it came all together as the other instruments began to join. Soon it all came together and soon the person was singing.”Don’t wanna be an American idiot. Don’t want a nation under the new media.”

As the group began to play kaji’s smile grew bigger and he walked slowly back to the pew and soon placed his guitar back into it. He let it go back into it then kaji snapped it back shut and soon picked it up again and slowly made his way back into the rear of the chapel and soon he left the guitar case near an archway.

The man made his way through the halls and soon he found the room he had wanted to get to. He dropped something onto the floor and left out a smile as it was in a neat package. He knocked on the door then started walking back down the hallway. The door had been the brides room and it had a note on the top.

Spoiler:

In the box that he had left was simply a beautiful necklace that was strung with diamonds. It was just a little token of his wishes for the couple. He also hoped it would be a good gift for what he was going to do but he just couldn’t help it since it was to good of a chance to pass up. He still had his devilish smile has he found himself knocking politely across the door to the grooms room. The band still played there song out there even with the absence of Kaji.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 39

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Aliana her the band start to play American Idiot and started to nod her head then realized that kaji was here " oh crap......" she wispered to herself knowing kaji he had some type of prank that he was going to pull o iether her of dark. SHe sighed and desided to try and prevent it as soon as it started to happen.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:34 pm

Rin smiled as Aliana tried to walk around in her high heels. "Nowone's ever good at walking around in high heels. Just takes practice." She said like one of those wise Chinese sensei like people. A knock on the door brought Rin's attention over to it, slowly she walked over there but passed a mirror on the way there.

Feeling a bit self conscious she looked into it and noticed she forgot to have her hair and makeup done. O gawd. She thought with distress as she ran over to a vanity and started to mess with her hair. Looking down at the assortment of make up she felt a bit of discomfort. I know nothing about make up!

All the sudden an aroma surrounded her. She couldn't describe the smell, it was odd. But there was also a taste that went with it; the taste was somewhat bitter but with a sweetness to it. Whose chakra was this? She didn't know, since she spent most of her times doing missions she didn't have much time for socializing. Remembering the knock on the door it became clear. It must of been whoever knocked on that door.
Rin
Rin
Genin

Female
whatever : No clever poetic lyrics, no talk of worrys or wishes, no over-analyzing, no thoughts of the time passing. At this point, i'll just be.

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 pm

She giggled "RIn........do you want help wit your hair and make up?" Aliana smiled. "come here'' She walked over to Rin and pulled out a curling iorn. SHhe started to curl her hair and add sparkles to the curls. She inned her curly hair up and added a white rose in her hair to ite it together. She out white eye shadow on her and put more glitter around her eyes "there! you look awsome..if i do say so myself ^.^" Aliana giggled.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Rin put on a fake smile, that looked amazingly real. Glitter, curly hair that was down, a flower, this wasn't her style. A messy pony tail, no make up at all, and some dirt under her nails; now that was her style. But for this magical day for her friend, she was going to deal.

Rin let in a breathe; the smell of a fresh morning dew emanated from Aliana, while the smell of a hospital came from Aoiharu. But there was another chakra scent, the one she smelled moments before Aliana helped her with her hair and make up. Now she remembered, she smelled it just outside the door, but now it was gone; instead there was just a bit coming from out side the door. Maybe he left something?

Getting up carefully, she walked over to the door. A creak came from the door as she opened it. A nicely packaged gift was carefully placed by the door. "Aliana! You got something!" She somewhat yelled as she picked it up, and closed the door behind her.
Rin
Rin
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Aliana kicked off her heels being sick of wareing them. she walked over to to Rin . "what is it rin?" She saw the box in her hands and smiled "preety! were did you find that?" She gasped.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizen Hoshigaki Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Aizen just sat there in deep thought as the music had began to play. i wonder if Raikage sama got the note i left him...eh if not ill get another lecture about skipping out on my dutys agian...ill live he shruged as these thoughts ran though his head.
Looking down Aizen noticed he wasn't wearing close suited for a wedding, standing up and walking toward the exit of the chapel Aizen stayed calm as he began to look though his bag trying to see if he had anything else to wear. once Aizen finally came to the bathroom he pulled out a scroll from his clock and made a few hand signs before he opened, but once the scroll was opened new clean cloths appeared in his hand in a puff of smoke.
a few moment upon entering the bathroom Aizen walked out now wearing a nice tux with a dark purple bow tie and had his hair pulled back into a pony tail. Aizen headed down the hall way fixing his white and black hair as best he could when he walked by a door where he heard some girl yelling something, with a flick of his wrist a kunai appeared in his hand as he stood there in a deffenive postion looking around trying to see if it was still safe. noticeing his hand overreacted for nothing Aizen simply hid the kunai once more and headed toward the chapel once again.
Aizen Hoshigaki
Aizen Hoshigaki
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by raikuni Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:15 pm

as the rain fell outside harsh lightning began to form. Striking the wet cement around the church. Black lightning began to flash aswell. Until two large black and white lightning bolts flew into the shurch at the same time. Smashing one of the large windows near the back of the church. Glass crumbled down and shuurajou and raiu appeared near the back.

He coughed lightly and grinned " Sorry im late. Hope i didn't scare anyone" shuura chuckled and went into the grooms dressing room. He wore his black mizukage leather trench coat as usual. But he wore a poorly tied tie just barely visible. He sat down and waited for dark to come in. Shuura hid his 6 tails and let raiu lay down on the recliner.
raikuni
raikuni
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader

Male
Number of posts : 190
whatever : piss me off and i will kill you
dating : nobody at the moment
element : lightening
demon/curse mark : Rokubi Raijuu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Money: unknown
Territory: Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 am

Aliana jumps as she hears the lightning and yells from the back "YOU SCARED THE HALL OUTTAH ME THATS FOR SURE!!" Aliana went back to ixing her hair and trying on the necklace that kaji left for her. "its soo..........preety x3"
She giggled as she lokked at rin and Aoi they oth looked to preey/ She looked out the window and saw it was still raining. She sighed then began to humm. "mmmmmm.....................hmhmhmhmmh" x3
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kia Urufu Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 am

(omg hi! creating character and quickly posting this, lol. good luck wit ur marriage)

Kia Urufu

Female
Number of posts : 2
element : air

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:42 am

(lol thanks :3)
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:23 am

To prevent himself from being hit by his own rain, he raised his hand over his head, controlling the water to flow away from himself. Jumping past the trees in front of him, he hopped over a river, landing on the bank opposite the side of his previous position. He continued to weave through trees ahead, feeling no hostile chakra near himself. Landing with a soft plump within a small puddle, he took a couple strides forward, leaping again past another tree to land in front of his destination. Dark lolled his head back, looking at the large white church and its majestic structure reaching towards the heavens, his insides squirming as he held his breath in excitement. Three steps, one pull to find out it was a push door, one push of silent embarrassment, one step forward.

The scene inside hit him as the warm air inside brushed past his cheeks, his black cloak fluttering to protect his tux. The hairs on his neck shot up as he heard the music booming, his ears trembling at the familiar song he knew and loved. His eyes searched the seats for his Best Man, his feet moving mindlessly across the floor. As of now, he was really confused and didn't know what to do. Suddenly, he found the familiar trace of chakra and his head snapped in the direction where he was at. He was laying on the recliner with his pet, Raiu, who laid there lazily. He chuckled lightly, taking his time to reach his Best Man. Shuurajou Levina, his best friend, and Mizukage, was the perfect candidate for Best Man. Clearing his throat, he gave a low whistle, signaling that he wanted to get the show on the road. "So, when is this going to start?" he yelled, his voice drowned out from the loud music.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Male
Number of posts : 247
whatever : I have control of all elements. I am Nagato's(Pein) reincarnation.
dating : Konata-chan xP
demon/curse mark : I AM GOD!! >8D

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Money: Infinite
Territory:

http://linebarrelrpg.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 am

"uGG YOU KNOW WHAT!" she pulled the bobby pis out of her glittery har and let her long brown curly hair hang over her shoulders she oulled the dress strap over her shoulder. and looked in the mirror befor shaking her hair trying to make it look slightly messy but it didnt work. She herd dark's voice and her heart puded as she ot that lump in her throat once more. She thought that she was going to screw up . She looked out the window and saw it was still raining she looked as AOi and rin to see if the were ready. "are you guys ready? " she asked nervously.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:25 am

Rin looked into a mirror, and let out a tiny sigh. Why are all dresses that deal with weddings have to be so, girly? It wasn't that she hated girly stuff, its just that she preferred some comfortable jeans, and a nice t-shirt; but being in the stereo typical world she lives in she usually wears a very girly pink dress. Closing her eyes, she turned around and nodded. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Looking at the other two girls, she felt that she paled in comparison to their beauty. Self-consciously she wrapped her arms around herself, and looked at the ground.

(sorry its so short)
Rin
Rin
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:27 am

She smiled . "h-how about you Aoi" she asked still feleing that lump in her throat.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 am

Aoi, who had been chilling outhte whole time watching as one by one the guest came. She grinned at Ailana and Rin and took a quick swing of vodka. Laughing alittle, she got up and walked over to Ailana. She patted her back and smiled.

" Don't worry. You'll be fine. Now, lets get this show on the road! " Grabbing Ailana's Hand and Rin's, she lead them to the right positions before the Chapels entrance. Lining them up one by one, Her in the front and Ailana in th eback, she turned to them.

" Ready to walk down? " She said, grinning, as she started her way down..
Aoiharu
Aoiharu
Hokage/Taijutsu Master/Hyuuga Leader/Medic/Slacker-Offer :D

Female
Number of posts : 66
whatever : I am a fool, but aren't we all?

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money: 1000 yen
Territory:

https://www.youtube.com/LDYeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:45 am

She sighed nervously "yea i guess im ready too then. " She wthed aoi take the vodka swin then gulped again. She thought to her self., "alright...........lets do this..."
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am

Rin nodded.I shouldn't be the nervous one she thought as she glanced at Aliana. After watching each of them take a swing of vodka she got tempted to also take a swing, but decided against it. Today is not the day to experiment with alcohol she thought as she got herself and the flowers she was meant to hold situated.
Rin
Rin
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next