A Real Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff team
Site Owner:
Kazuki

Head Administrators:
Sousuke Unagai
Shuurajou
Koujetsu Hanagayu
xXLightxDarkXx

Administrators
Kaji-Kanto
Slade
Aoiharu

Moderators:

Affiliates

Latest topics
» Raiton Arashi
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am by Raiton Arashi

» Shinobi Story
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am by Diabloss33

» New Site (Join)
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 am by Kentoki Shiro

» Hisa Hyuuga
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 am by Todome Levina

» Kamikoro Mabi
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am by MissxFuckxthisxshit

» Lightning Sword
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm by Adlet Kyūketsuki

» Konoha Anbu- Puppet Lord Zhengyi
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by Arthas

» Nara Clan - manipulation of shadow
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am by Kaji-Kanto

» Shichibi, Kaku (Approved)
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 am by Adlet Kyūketsuki

Aliana's charrie (WIP)

2 posters

Go down

Aliana's charrie (WIP) Empty Aliana's charrie (WIP)

Post by Aliana Urufu Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 am

Name: Aliana Alya Urufu

Village: Mist

Appearance: She has Black hair with purple streaks. her torn worn blue jeans . Her favorite purple skul hat and black skullie tie. Her torn white blouse covered by her black leather jacket zipped up only hal way. Her favorite pocket knife hangs by a lonley black ribbon from her waist, and her eyes cold and blue.On her left cheek is her birth mark that she got when she was born in the shape of a cresent . whe ever she smiles the cresent birth mark seems to turn a dirent way. Around her neck hangs a lone pearl held by a silver chain which dangles carlessly.
Her uncarin face could lead people to think diffrently of her, than how she really is. Aliana seem as though she dosent care for any one but her self...she seems selfish and hearts less... but she is mearly a link to every one she meets. she feels there pain and she cant help but feel bad because of it. It would seem that she uses others emotions to create her own , but thats just how she lives her life.

Aliana's charrie (WIP) Punk
Personality : A very emotional girl who whould put others safty befor her own.A simple girl who would lay her life on the line for her firend no doupt baout it. One whom has a dark ecret whom she dosent know about herself. The way her face looks...Un caring..dosent ever being to explain how she acts twords her friends ...and very heart felt girl wo wouldt care if she had nothing to live for.
Because she only lived to care for her friends and the ppl who gave a spilt secod to care what she thought .she only helps thoses whom can help them selves and she cannot stand those who take her forgranted.

Alignment:Netrual

Bloodline: Urufu clan

Specialty: Ninjutsu , Genjutsu

Element:water

Goals: To destroy what builds inside of her

Rp Sample:Late that night the moon shined on her face and she came to she felt so weak she layed in the dirt with her blank stare all she wanted was to find her mom was that to much to ask? She only needed to see her thsn she didnt care if she died but she refused to go another day with out seeing her birth mom again...Then the questions began to pop into her head. "why did she give me up? was i a mistake or a blessing."These thought passed though her head as she layed in the moon light. She sighed, struggling to stand she got up and continued to walk althought she was scared up and brusied. "i wont give u-..." She fainted again. She drifted in her dreams trying to picture her mother in her head . she passed out on the ground, her mind racing she lay there .Alya opened her eyes and stared st the ground. A single tear fell out off her eyes.She slowly lifted her hand to grad the locket pice which hang from her neck she struggled to breath.

History: when she was born she was given a knife to hold as her wepon of deffence as she grew older she begain to collect more knives in order to build her old one she had to prove that she wouldnt be weak no matter how hard she fell or was beaten she got up with the same uncaring face that she wares so well. The sheer blanket of hate that seems t cover her true feeling keeps her from ctually seeing the realworld she always wanted t do more with her life since she was left lone.she felt she was greater than most ninja ppl. she has gotten sick of comming in second and third so she thought it was time for her to come out on top for once in her life.
When her parents died she vowed to kill the ones wo poisened them.But also vowed to keep therest of her friends and family safe.Ever since then she wont stop talking to her self but it isnt her voice talking back to her...in the middle of te night she screams..yelling "no get out!" but again it isnt her voice.being ontroled is one thing....but not being abe to stop it is something eles.
For the last moments of her child hood she trained at the ninja acadamy...were she improved her Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. she trained harder and longer than any other student but didnt reall manke and effort to try when it came to actually fightig but some how she wins any way. Her lack of effort proves that se has a while to go befor she can take on anyone of highr rank than her.But as she keeps growing she may learn to controll whats inside of her and learn why its inside of her in the first place. For the most part se just tries to keep her friends emotions in check.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 59
whatever : i am the angels wings and the devils horns
dating : Dark-kun x3
element : water
demon/curse mark : The devils bite

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Aliana's charrie (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money:
Territory:

http://www.theninjaway.forumsmotion.com     http://www.blackrose

Back to top Go down

Aliana's charrie (WIP) Empty Re: Aliana's charrie (WIP)

Post by raikuni Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:11 am

approved *stamps the application paper*
raikuni
raikuni
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader

Male
Number of posts : 190
whatever : piss me off and i will kill you
dating : nobody at the moment
element : lightening
demon/curse mark : Rokubi Raijuu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Aliana's charrie (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Money: unknown
Territory: Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 am

whewt!! YES!
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 59
whatever : i am the angels wings and the devils horns
dating : Dark-kun x3
element : water
demon/curse mark : The devils bite

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana's charrie (WIP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Aliana's charrie (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money:
Territory:

http://www.theninjaway.forumsmotion.com     http://www.blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum