A Real Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff team
Site Owner:
Kazuki

Head Administrators:
Sousuke Unagai
Shuurajou
Koujetsu Hanagayu
xXLightxDarkXx

Administrators
Kaji-Kanto
Slade
Aoiharu

Moderators:

Affiliates

Latest topics
» Raiton Arashi
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am by Raiton Arashi

» Shinobi Story
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am by Diabloss33

» New Site (Join)
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 am by Kentoki Shiro

» Hisa Hyuuga
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 am by Todome Levina

» Kamikoro Mabi
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am by MissxFuckxthisxshit

» Lightning Sword
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm by Adlet Kyūketsuki

» Konoha Anbu- Puppet Lord Zhengyi
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by Arthas

» Nara Clan - manipulation of shadow
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am by Kaji-Kanto

» Shichibi, Kaku (Approved)
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 am by Adlet Kyūketsuki

the last day as a kumogakure ninja

4 posters

Go down

the last day as a kumogakure ninja Empty the last day as a kumogakure ninja

Post by Takai mazuka Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:57 pm

takai stood at the edge of kumogakure. strong black storm clouds covered the area in its black embrace. lightning lighting up the sky randomly. some of the lighnting struck the lightning rods stationed around the city, to protect it from teh storm. takai was used to the lightning, as every resident of kumo was. the large city had to be well protected, mainly from the storms and from constant attack by other ninja villages.

takai stared down at the people of kumo. they walked the streets ignoring the lightning. as he stared he could see each persons aura. he could tell that their elements were, the jutsus they have performed recently. all but looking at them. the one of a kind gift to him has been a key success to why he now is a powerful ninja. "pathetic people. one day your demise will come" takai laughed. he held his sword in one hand calmly. it pulsed white chakra.

slowly takai pulled his headband off from around his neck. looking at the symbol of the headband he spat on the ground. discusted at the place he once called home. he just looked at it for moments. waiting for something to happen as he waited. but an aura approached him quickly. he pondered who would be in such a hurry towards him. so he just waited for whoever it was. his cold white eyes with red and green rings narrowed.
Takai mazuka
Takai mazuka
taifugan master/ sage of four paths/ yin-yang master

Female
Number of posts : 19
element : lightening

Back to top Go down

the last day as a kumogakure ninja Empty Re: the last day as a kumogakure ninja

Post by Aizen Hoshigaki Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 pm

The day had been long and hard for Aizen as he continued his way toward Kumogakure after his most recent misson. "eh maybe i should stop for a quick little power nap, feh how is Raikage sama ever going to find out anyway." he giggle alittle under his breath as he said this. Looking up toward a near by tree Aizen lept up into the tree with a single bound and placed his Sword across his chest as he settled himself safely in the trees branchs and dozed off into a light sleep.

Serveral hours passed by as Aizen continued to lay dorment high in the trees branchs, But his rest was shortly ended by the angered voice of someone standing not to far from his current location. Suddenly surprise by this voice Aizen lept up in shock cuaseing him to lose his balance on the branchs and send him falling down to the hard dustly ground. Aizen stood up slowly and began to pat himself down when he noticed the man standing before him looking at his head band. "Oh, looks like i over slept just a bi-argh! he was shortly interupted by his sword falling from the tree and whacking him on the top on the head.

Slowly pickly up his sword and placeing it on his back once more Aizen looked over at the man once more as he rubbed the bump on his head and said "i couldn't help noticeing, but by the sound of your voice it seems your angry at somthing am i right? looking at the man with a rather plan look on his face Aizen contiued to rum his head as he waited for his answer to his question.
Aizen Hoshigaki
Aizen Hoshigaki
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 15
element : water

Back to top Go down

Post by Takai mazuka Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 pm

takai appeared by aizen and held his sword to his throat "hmm.. you fell out of that tree at the wrong time." takai growled at aizen. stepping on the other ninjas sword so it couldnt be picked up. the lightning struck the ground nearby, takai ignored it, and took a tep back. he made handseals quickly and teh earth began to shake. rocks burst from the ground and trapped aizen in place.

"well.. a little ninjastumbling into trouble at the wrong time. where your pathetic kage now eh?" takai taunted the trapped ninja. as he circled him, lightning struck again nearby. "i wonder if i should turn you into a lightning rod" takai though about many differant ways to hurt the little ninja. so he simply cut down his arm, making small smounts of blood trinkle out he did it again to aizens other arm. takai stopped and looked at his headband again. slowly he took his sword and sliced the metal with it. creating a large gash in the front. he was now a rogue ninja. leaving his village in persuit of his goal. he grinned as a large tiger began taking shape next to him, it formed out of his own chakra. the tiger finalized and takai stared at it. "go, hunt down the akatsuki, and return to me when you have found one"

as teh tiger ran off takai made a handseal and a wave of chakra burst from the tiger. the tiger was now a real, full sized tiger of death created by takais chakra. this unique ability granted to him by his eyes. takai looked over at aizen once more and grinned. with a quick handseal the gravity around aizen started to increase. the pull would force him down, but he remained held by the rocks around him.
Takai mazuka
Takai mazuka

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Unagai Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 am

Shadow stood nearby hearing the thunderous booms of the growing storm. it was a little unnerving to hear enormous explosions overhead as he walked but somethings simply couldn't be helped. A quick survey of the area around him found a tiger barreling towards him made of a massive chakra signature. In a fluid motion Shadow jerked his sword from his back and swung it's mutating figure at the tiger. As it touched the tiger it finished it's transmutation into runesave and sucked the tiger into the sword.

"Well, well, well. Some one's either pissed at me or trying to get my attention." Shadow's gaze narrowed on Takai and Aizen on the other side of the field and he smirked. "This looks interesting shall we go investigate?" Shadow spoke to himself more than anything as he placed his anbu mask over his face. As his next step hit the ground his form flickered from the area with a burst of wind. Above aizen and takai Shadow landed and sat in the tree placing a figure in a quieting fashion to his mask as Aizen looked up.

In Takai's hand he spotted a scarred head band and smirked. No need to worry if he's leaving his village, Shadow thought. In one quick motion shadow dropped from the tree and landed standing on Aizen's shoulders. "You know the Tiger really shouldn't play with the rabbit it catches. it could spoil." Shadow looked down catching Aizen's gaze with his crimson embrace. He spoke once more in a quiet nuturing tone as the genjutsu he placed quickly wiped the man's memories. "You won't remember this, any of it, you fell asleep, it was all....a dream..." Shadow enjoyed his jedi mindtricks enough but sometimes it was downright entertaining.

His Akatuski robe lengthened over Aizen's form as he teleported him away. in a split second his robe shot back to it's normal length and Shadow stood atop the rocky prison Takai had made. "Sorry to bother you but there was this lovely tiger I almost got mauled by...you wouldn't happen to know who's it was would you?" Shadow's voice coyly disguised his entertainment very much like his mask hiding his face. "You see i've been looking for a few special people...and if it was yours? you fit the bill perfectly." Shadow took a step forward into the air and disappeared reappearing behind Takai. "I'm waiting kid." he said removing his mask to reveal his sharingan.
Sousuke Unagai
Sousuke Unagai
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 43
element : fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Takai mazuka Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:31 am

takai grinned and looked at the akatsuki figure. his eyes focued and takai waved his hand. the chakra used to form the tiger came out of teh sword and back to takai. "yes.. that was my tiger and i see he found his target faster than i expected. my name is takai mazuka. im looking to join the akatsuki. im sick of these pathetic ninjas of kumogakure." takai sighed and wrapped his headband around his neck calmly.

he looked at the akatsuki member and studied his aura silently for a moment. "your an uchiha. fire and lightning main elements although you can use any elemt jutsu you have copied. hmm interesting." takai thought deep about the abilities this akatsuki member could do. takai knew the leader had eyes as unique as his own, and wanted to see for himself, but that would be impossible unless he can get into the organization.

takai yanwed slightly and created another tiger out of his chakra. it sat next to takai and glared at the akatsuki member. "i have many abilities with my unique clan. luckily you cant copy my ability to give life to chakra" takai grinned and reveiled a small peice of information to him. "what is your name?"
Takai mazuka
Takai mazuka

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Unagai Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:45 am

Shadow smirked as his Sharingan warped time around them. Leaves blowing in the wind slowed to a halt and even the air became stagnant around them. "Jouteibikou....Uchiha." Shadow's technique pulsed and time fluctuated in Takai's body. his sensory array was left in real time but his body itself was left frozen. "Don't act cocky brat. You're not the deciding factor here i am." With a simple flick of his wrist a kunai appeared in his hand and pressed against Takai's neck. "I came out here to see what possessed you to try to hurt me or find me. As far as joining akatsuki i didn't exactly say you're in yet." Shadow walked behind Takai still holding the knife to his neck while examining him.

Taking a step closer to takai he was literally breathing down his neck. "For now we will continue this in private as i dislike interruptions." Shadow whispered in Takai's ear. Wind swirled around them as the scenery faded from sight to be replaced with a dark cave. Shadow released Takai and stepped back before ending the technique and waiting for his response.
Sousuke Unagai
Sousuke Unagai
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Takai mazuka Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:57 am

takai laughed as time and space was distored. but let it happen as they were teleported. "i wanted to find an akatsuki member. but after one of my creations are complete they have their natural urges, but still do my bidding. i guess he thought you looked like food" takai chuckled and let the tiger change back into chakra again. silently he tossed a kunai in the air, letting it rise up. " honestly it wouldnt be exactly smart to let somebody with my power go. my power is equivilent, if not stronger, than your leaders rinnegan" takai spoke calmly. unafraid of the ninjas threat.

as the kunai fell it slowed and began to float. the gravity around it fluctuated and appeared to get lighter. "your a powerful ninja i give you that. not many can distort time and space but thats probably due to your emt shringan." takai chose his words carefully. not wanting to reveil anything crutial about himself, and find out all he can about the uchiha. "so Jouteibikou uchiha. wheres your leader? id perfer to speak to him personally.. about both personal and official buisiness"
Takai mazuka
Takai mazuka

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Unagai Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 am

"Fiesty aren't you? Have a seat." Shadow pointed to a rocky chair and tv set. "Relax Dark will be here soon enough." Shadow himself took a seat nearby and waited. "Why the hell are you dieing to join Akatsuki? personal grudge? Speak kid." Shadow tossed a rock intended to smack him in the face and sat back in his chair.
Sousuke Unagai
Sousuke Unagai
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Takai mazuka Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:52 am

takai growled and the rocjk stopped in midair. than a small hole appeared in teh air that was as black as the night. the rock went in and the portal closed. takai glared at him and began to speak. "i have a plan. and it requires the help of the akatsuki to accomplish. my plan stays secret becasue of its origin" takai stared at him with cold eyes. waiting for the coming of the akatsuki leader.

he began to mess with his sword. he stabbed it into the rock under him and burt out chakra from it, making a hole in the rock floor. the dust from itm dissipated slowly.
Takai mazuka
Takai mazuka

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 am

A low growl came from everywhere, it seemed.

A low rustle of leaves from all sides sent everything into silence.

And then...

Pein's actions(Deva Path)

From underneath, the ground shook, exploding as Pein appeared, his body clean of any dust. Taking a few steps towards the applicant, he raised his right hand and sent the kid flying with Shinra Tensei. Leaping forward, he followed along, his eyes narrowing as he closed in on the kids face; he wasn't anyone he knew, that's for sure. Advancing a bit farther, he extended his right leg forward, spinning his body quickly the other way. Connecting his right leg to the newcomer's left side, he sent him flying yet again and this time the kid would land into a group of bushes. "Get up. If you can get up from that, I'll see about letting you join. he muttered, his Akatsuki cloak fluttering in the wind as his hair danced, breathing steady. Raising his left hand, he motioned for Shadow and unsheathed DBRS with his right hand.

Zurui, who seemed hostile because of his growling, came prancing out of the trees, leaping into the air and landing next to Pein with infinite grace. The silver beauty known as his fur glistened ever so slightly even in the dark weather. The rain began to slow down to a pitter patter as Pein flicked a random sign with his right hand, his eyes still on the fallen person. Only once did he quickly flicker his eyes to Zurui, who seemed to be mentally far away, his tails swaying with the wind. A loud boom could be heard followed by a crashing noise, yet it still didn't alter Zurui's concentrated stare. "Shadow, I'll take it from here, but keep an eye out if anyone else comes by." Dark finally commanded, Pein's eyes boring into the mind of the ninja before him.

OOC: FYI, we're in the forest now. And go along if you want to join, Takai.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Male
Number of posts : 247
whatever : I have control of all elements. I am Nagato's(Pein) reincarnation.
dating : Konata-chan xP
element : water
demon/curse mark : I AM GOD!! >8D

Character sheet
Chakra:
the last day as a kumogakure ninja Left_bar_bleue100000/100000the last day as a kumogakure ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Money: Infinite
Territory:

http://linebarrelrpg.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Takai mazuka Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:13 pm

slightly surprised takai stopped himself in the air by changing the gravity. but grunts as he is kicked hard on the right side and sent flying towards a group of bushes. quickly he growls and lands on his feet. dust and dirt kicked up in the air as he lands. the thick cloud soon dissipates and takai is gone. he reappears behins pein and grins. "'you must be the great pein. and this path must be deva. heh finally we meet rinnegan master." takai grins and vanishes again.

appearing behind pein he held his sword. calmly he cracks his nexk. vanishing from sight again a dozen more takais walk out from the trees. each one emmiting a dim yellow glow and is slightly see through. lightning clones were created and they approached pein. "i will join the akatsuki. you wont let somebody of my unique abilities go to waste" takai mocks calmly. multiple tigers appear on the ground around pein. they formed from chakra, and takai laughed "come at me pein. lets see how you handle!"
Takai mazuka
Takai mazuka

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down