A Real Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff team
Site Owner:
Kazuki

Head Administrators:
Sousuke Unagai
Shuurajou
Koujetsu Hanagayu
xXLightxDarkXx

Administrators
Kaji-Kanto
Slade
Aoiharu

Moderators:

Affiliates

Latest topics
» Raiton Arashi
Kaji Kanto Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am by Raiton Arashi

» Shinobi Story
Kaji Kanto Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am by Diabloss33

» New Site (Join)
Kaji Kanto Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 am by Kentoki Shiro

» Hisa Hyuuga
Kaji Kanto Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 am by Todome Levina

» Kamikoro Mabi
Kaji Kanto Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am by MissxFuckxthisxshit

» Lightning Sword
Kaji Kanto Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm by Adlet Kyūketsuki

» Konoha Anbu- Puppet Lord Zhengyi
Kaji Kanto Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by Arthas

» Nara Clan - manipulation of shadow
Kaji Kanto Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am by Kaji-Kanto

» Shichibi, Kaku (Approved)
Kaji Kanto Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 am by Adlet Kyūketsuki

Kaji Kanto

3 posters

Go down

Kaji Kanto Empty Kaji Kanto

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am

Name: Kaji Kanto
Age 19
Village: Konohagakure

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality Kaji’s personallity is at times a contradicting though it also makes a awe of eerie sense. It first starts out with a splash of insanity in wich he has a mental illness that literally makes him seem crazy. He has a illness called Multiple personallity disorder (Mpd for short) Wich literally gives him a different personallity for each of his Emotions. However due to his abilities in mental warfare each personallity has essentially developed a mind of there own.

On the other side kaji has an obsession with blood and mayhem often causing as much as he can in any way possible. He will become almost a beast when it comes down to drinking his opponents blood. However this also means he loves pain even when it is inflicted to himself wich means he is a very difficult opponent to fight.
Alignment Neutral [Considered evil due to his actions]

Bloodline [Fuuma Clan (Canon)] [Nentou heika]
Specialty: Mentally intunued, Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Goals:] To just live a life worth his time.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 39
element : shadows

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kaji Kanto Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaji Kanto Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Kaji Kanto Empty Re: Kaji Kanto

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 am

History:
Kaji was born his mother a acomplished medical ninja and his father a clan member of the acomplished fuuma clan. He was raised in a small village training under his parents as he grew up slowly. His power grew and he didnt show much potential at all. His parent put pressure on him to improve. He pushed his body further and further each day.

This is when his accident occured his heart and lungs and other vital organs began to spasm and wrench horibly causing Kaji to cough up enourmous amounts of blood. He was rushed by his mother onto a table where his mother conducted surgery on her. After a long and intense 8 hours of her constantly working she was done she fell back after placing the final mark of a seal on Kaji. She was dead...

Kaji's father was shocked at what had happened his lover and fallen to the ground and his son was on a table in immense pain. He cried and fell to the ground on his knees praying to a god for forgivness. One seemed to ansewer in a different form. Kaji stood up a scythe appearing in his hand and delivering a cut to his fathers neck. His father fell to the ground astonished at what had happened...

Kaji then brought the scythe up to his mouth and licked it. His seal on his neck burnt as a new segment was placed onto it. Kaji laughed as he walked out of the house. He wandered his smile now lasting forevor. He Decided it was his time to become a ninja he entered the closest village and became a genin fairly simply.

However he was visted by a man of shadowy disposition and somehow got dragged into the akatsuki's plans of corruption and became a member. He was soon instigated as the leader of the akatsukis jack group and took on the name as jack of bloody hearts.

Kaji along with the help of hitoshi munashii caused a lot of damage among the villages killed countless civilians and even at times did a lot of damage.

Spoiler:
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 am

They moved to each destination and did the same thing to each village. It was a slaughter fest of death and blood countless people died and it ended up as just a path of death. It made kaji and hitoshi’s sadistic urges increase and each attack became more violent.

Soon the akatsuki died down and became more of a memory as the members dispanded. Kaji being just a killing machine hadnt had much of a idea of what to do. He went back to his roots to kusagakure and started up his past time ago of forging swords but his sadistic and endless minds were growing bored and they were all thirsty for something. So on a final ditch effort he went to suna.

Little did he know the conseguences this time he was going to speak to the kazekage and get him to strike a deal but it was the wrong time as sanmaru was there. The next thing that happened was the fights broke out againts the magical order.

The man smirked as he felt the pressure of a archaic force much like that of his old boss. The mans smile grew his teeth now showing as he dissapeared from his rooftop stand point. He appeared in the sand some of the grains scattering to create a cloud of dust that blocked his figure from being seen. The mans smile grew even more as his hand gripped his hilt. He walked forward through the cloud.

"You muthafuckers how dare you come to this village to cause havoc. THATS MY :***: JOB! I work my ass off to cause problems in this village you you :***: hoes think you can muscle in on my turf? Really? REALLY PUNKS!?" The man released a very deafeaning laugh that would chill even the most cold of souls even more.

The mans silver hair was spiked down. He wore a purple suit with a black trench coat and baggy black jeans for his pants. He continued to walk closer to the three. He stopped at about 4 meters and his blade slid out of its sheath. "As the former jack of bloody hearts. I'll kill you to protect my honor as the :***: best terrorist out there".

The man pointed his blade at the one that seemed average in his head he thought this one would be one of the stronger ones. Kaji then charged the man at blinding speeds his blade tucked down but as he got into stirking he smirked as he said "Shoot to Death!!!" Instantly from the blade a blast of chakra shot off towards the one that looked average as kaji plowed towards the man with intense speed.

The "average" appearing man, whose name shall be called Masoku, looks at the man who seemed to have an issue with the moment he appeared on sandy ground. He notice that there was another battle over by the large adminstration building. He sighes as he knew that this was going to be a very long day, a long day indeed which where he would have to battle. The type of mentality now with Masoku at the moment was chilled, relax, almost to the point of sleepiness and drowsiness. Masoku was never the excitiable type or even remotely stun by anything, he just went with the flow and to be honest he was actually quite bored with attacks. He was emotionless due to his condition as a child where he was hit in the head with extreme force in the frontal lobe of his brain. Because of that part of the brain controls most of the emotions, it seemed as though he had none but he only lacked a few emotions and not all.

He stares at man, who seems very upset and highly irritated by the fact that he was attacking the village. Did he just say that we step on his turf? Masoku asked himself as Kaji was talking. He was somewhat ignoring him as he yawned as though he was bored out of his mind with him talking. Masoku raises his eyebrow shortly and shrugged at the comments but what brought his attention to light was Kaji's laughter. It curdled his blood, deafening his ears and his eyes became more sluggish. His emotions were just as weird as any other crazy person and he appears to be an average appearing person. He wore baggy shorts and a cut off t-shirt which was the complete opposite of his brothers and the leaderss robe garment. He did not believe in unity whatsoever and he only came here to support his master and god, Father. But he was told not to tell them about The Order and there teachings, not yet at this.

Masoku was about to speak before he opened his left eye and see's Kaji charging him with intense speed. Masoku heard much about the speed of a shinobi and thats what made them very powerful was there quick wit and speed. Kaji's speed was amazing but whats more was that the man pulled out a blade and said a command which instantly released the blade. Masoku facial appearance did not change as the blade was about thrusting itself forward at blinding speeds and was about to pierce through Masoku's body. Masoku sighed as the blade was about to reach at him and Kaji, he whispered to himself "Too....slow" and instantly a mirage of himself was created, the chakra went right through him and makes impact with the people that were still inside of a building. The blood pierces out of one man who was shot backwards and was crush into a wall.

Masoku was in mid-air, his hand in his pocket and his appearance was still the same....bored as hell. As he lands on his feet, squatting down so his legs can take the impact of his fall, he rises up and turns back to Kaji. He snaps his fingers to get Kaji's attention "I hope you dont mind me dodging that, I think you were trying to make a statement with that attack....*sigh no worries" He reaches behind his back and pulls out a large halbard. It was quite long in appearance, close to six feet in length and two feet by width. It looked heavy, almost unbearable and impossible to hold for such a lean looking man. His appearance was truly decieving at first. He looked as though he was the weakest of the group, he was lean looking, not the most muscluar but indeed not skinny at all. He was just a lean type of build who carried a heavy sword which looked awkward on him. Not only was he fast enough to dodge both Kaji's blinding speed and the swords speed, he was able to do that while carrying the large halberd on his back and land ever so gracefully. He looks at Kaji

"Well, we might as well get to introducing ourselves, the name is Masoku, Masoku the Flight. I was wondering if you had a name but you just came up and attack me without me getting settled, I thought you shinobi were all about honor and code and what not." he shrugs "Well at least some shinobi, you looked like a crazy and hystarical man and you fit the bill perfectly. I wish not to engage in battle but I suppose thats impossible for me to do so at this moment. I wish not to take the life a kid but you came upon with intent to kill and I cannot accept that" He swings the halberd around with two fingers creating a small vortex around him "I'll make this quick shinobi, you seemed to be more of quick fighter if any"

"Kaze Mactous Vortexum". He swings his blade, his blade glowing a color of green and yellow and it released to what seemed to be a large vortex that was ready to surround Kaji and consume him, cutting him up to pieces and hopefully crippling him. This attack was very large, large enough that the buildings that were caught up in the blast were instantly shredded to pieices.

Kaji laughed at the mans move he could read it all so simply. Even without his eye being open the sharingans powers leaked to his other senses allowing him even more power. His hand still held his blade his face looking forward he looked as if he was concentrating but as soon as the man began to talk a noise was heard.

It didn't come from his mouth or anywhere near the top of his body. It wasnt that loud but it wasnt so inaudible you couldnt hear it from his distance. It would puzzle there mind as they wondered what it would be Then it would hit him. This muthafuckah just passed gas in the middle of his speach.

Kaji waited till the man was done then he spoke "Oh your done? Good. LETS GET STARTED THEN!" Kaji had accidently dropped a kunai as the man launched his attack. Kaji jumped into the air and aimed his blade downward. "Shoot to kill" Instantly the blade shot off a chakra again and he flew up above the man. Kaji smirked as this was plain physics.

What goes up must inevitably come down. This was true in most cases but in this case it wasn't well not by context atleast.. Kaji started to fall but as he fell he began to spin. This was his play time. As he arrived at 5 meters from the ground kaji stopped spinning almost intstantly and from then what seemed to be a shower of kunai fell that seemed to have covered almost every inch of the sky. Little did this magician know if even one of these kunai overshot him he would be covered in something that would end this fight. However if the magician calculate projectory correctly he could dodge this attack.

Maoku was not impressed at his first intent, he would've thought that the vortex would hit him but because it was not high enough when it came to it length wise it was not surprising whatsoever. Indeed I'll have to do another attack, this is getting boring, I might as well kill this guy without any hassle for he is boring me immensely, I'll make this quick..... But that was not the case when he saw Kaji jump into the air and use the blade that was going to attack him as a sort of leverage in order to get high into the air. Is this man a fool? Masoku thought He'll only make himself open for me to attack in the air, would it make more sense if he were to use the ground rather than the air. What Masoku predicted might happen was inevitable to happen as he was going to place a type of wind magic in order to shred him into pieces but no, he must watch before anything. Kaji was coming downward with extreme speeds and as he was reaching towards the ground he begins to spin and coming out of the tornado made Kaji was kunai coming out from every direction and every corner which seemed inevitable to dodge at first but Masoku was no fool, he was not going to simple just block it, no that was not the case

Masoku raises one eyebrow as he slams his halberd into the ground, he places one hand on it and the says "Domuis Diamonius Dexlactum". Immediately, the halberd began to spread its whole entire being into one large black dome. The dome then protected Masoku so he would be unharmed from the barrage of kunai coming at him. As he heard the kunai make contact with his halberd dome defense, he still had one hand place on the dome. His bored face then transformed into a small smile, which was rare in his case. He places two fingers up towards his lips and says "My halberd....."

Outside of the dome, only a few moments later, the kunai barrage that was planning on hitting Masoku had ended. The dome then transformed back into a halberd but it was missing the opponent inside. Had he disappeared and use that as a distraction so he could attack another opponent. That was the case for the blade was still attach into the ground, unharmful to Kaji and to anyone else around it. Not only was Masoku a wind type, he was also a earth type magican as well. Appearing on one of the buildings was 'Masoku'. He had his hands on his head and a bored look on his face. He stretches an arm out at Kaji and points at him, he jumps down and rushes towards Kaji. He pulls out out four knives and throws them at Kaji while charging at him. But while running he places his hands together and says "Go forth and mutiple, Multius Serene Dollschum". Immediately, the knives immediately multiply into hundreds of knives. They were all coming from every direction as the knives not only mutiplied in the front but also in the back as well, this attack was meant to kill and pierce every part of Kaji's body, but there was also another intent into this attack. 'Masoku' had one knife in his hand and was getting closer to striking Kaji.

Kaji laughed his chilling laugh as he landed on the ground his foot hitting a cold and metal object pushing it into the ground. He whipped his hands on his cloaks no longer holding the blade. If the man looked up he would see something very odd. He would see the blade he held earlier just seemingly floating in mid air. Then it would hit them something was off.

Kaji just stood there his hands behind his back now as multiple knives appeared behind him. As soon as the happened something even odder happened each blade was matched with one made of pure what seemed to be white chakra. There was a inadubile cling of blades as they each met nothing. Even the magician was met with what seemed to be 20. The blades seemed to have surronded him.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:51 am

Kaji then laughed yet again as his hands held a blade he lifted his foot and placed the blade into the ground pushing the kunai that was right under his foot into the ground. He then stepped on the blade and pushed it down into the ground yet again. "This is the end. ive brought this techngiue into something that will obliterate you." Kaji's voice went serious and soon he opened his left eye to reveal a chilling blue eye.

"SHOOT TO KILL" Instantly all the blades flipped to point at the magician and then it was a flash of white as chakra flew at him. The one blade in the ground shot down into the ground pushing the kunai and then something in the sky happened.

It was a cling a loud cling and once they looked up it would show what seemed to be a few hundred kunai up there. Instantly as the cling had stopped a explosion occured and the kunai seemed to fall in what seemed to be a pattern in a few hundred meter area. This was the end. As each kunai had held over 200 chakra strings on it. There was almost no way to dodge this attack it was something kaji counted as his death circle. He fell to his knee panting with his right eye still closed he was drained of chakra not even knowing if the circle did its job.

Indeed there was no way possible for him for 'Masoku' to dodge this attack, after all he was going a full out attack onto Kaji with the blades of hundreds of knives ready to strike at Kaji and indeed as the blade of Kaji's Shinso and the kunai struck 'Masoku' body, the blood of probably a hundred men spilled out of him, it shredded him apart like he was a piece of meat, piercing through his body. But on the face of Masoku was a small and inevitable smile on his face. Indeed the "Masoku's job was complete as the body flings onto the ground. The blood began to spill out of the body, as 'Masoku's body faded away, a small hint of laughter came from nowhere, where did this laugh come from? Was it Masoku? How was it possible for someone that was just attacked brutally and live to tell the tale? Indeed this was the most confusing battles to see, but it was all too simple for Masoku.

The Halberd, the laughter came from the halberd

Coming out of the black halberd was a gloved hand, the hand then grabs onto the handle. It looked as though he was being pulled out of the halberd itself. As a body then pulls itself out of the halberd, it was the only man that seemed to be weak and futilely weaker than a shinobi, but indeed he was quite cunning and strong. But how as this possible? Did the man make a clone and use that? Magicans had somewhat the same abilities as shinobi do but the only thing that differed between shinobi and magicians is that there clones were so life like that it was a scary thing to think that he made a clone. Masoku comes out of the halberd, standing there with a wound on his face. It was not caused by Kaji, no, he caused it himself. Masoku stares at Kaji "Indeed you are one powerful shinobi, If was that clone over there I would probably be dead, but today was not your day my shinobi friend.....you must be wondering how the hell did I do that? Well it was simple, actually so simple, its almost childs play, you see during my time underneath the dome..."

**underneath the dome (explanation)**

Masoku had his hand on the halberd and a small smile creeps onto him "My Halberd" he said. He pulls out a knife and uses it to cut parts of the skin off of his face. He did not cringe in pain nor did he could he cringe in pain as the skin and blood drips off his body and onto the ground. As the skin lands on the ground, it began to form into the exact likeness of Masoku. Masoku looks upon it and says "And it was good" quoting something out of text through a biblical quote. He looks upon it and whispers in its ears something. The doppleganger nods and begins to fuse into the ground where he was intitally going to attack kaji. The true Masoku on the other hand was going to fuse with his blade, since he was an earth magican as well and use its carbon-like blade for protection while the clone attacked. Masoku watched from his blade as Kaji perform such techniques that would make other shinobi and magicians fearful if they were to attack this man, indeed this man was fearful and he see's why the shinobi and magican had a close eye on him but Masoku knew that this would not be the end of him, not yet that is......

**End of sequence**

Masoku pulls the blade out of the ground and places it on his back "You see, I use 45% of my current spiritual energy into that clone so that the clones techniques would seem flawless, to a point where even you, shinobi, would not be able to see if it was a clone or not. I wanted this technique to be flawless and perfected which is why I am grateful not to have such emotions like insanity, a point to where my thoughts are clouded. Thats what makes our clone techinques and your clone techniques different" He looks at him, seeing him defeated and almost out of chakra. Unlike other magicans who would finish off his opponent, he simply wanted him to live but with a price of attacking him, he says "Vortexum Mortis Shallum" wind began to form in his hands and Masoku released the energy vortex straight at Kaji. The impact made the ground shake and the dust from the ground arised. Masoku jumps on top of a building and stares at the ground in which Kaji would lie, or not even exist "Farewell, shinobi, maybe I'll see you again....." He begins to jump away towards the other buildings and onto his next target.

Kaji smirked as the vortex came at him "YOU SON OF A BIT" it was cut off as if he had die and soon the crater appeared. He soon appeared before the :***:. His arm was bloodied and his leg was missing a chunk. The bone was showing in his leg.

Kaji then got angry his eyes opened and it revealed his weapon. The second strongest eye of this world. The Sharingan. "YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!" Kaji smirked as he snapped his fingers as he flipped open his shirt to reveal something odd. a single kunai was strapped to his chest. It was in his skin beating. "Muthafuckah do you remeber when the blades clashed? That was your death AHAHAHA My blade to begin with had a chakra string to it. And when it split so did the chakra string. And when all the blades clashed it happened. Ahaha. But sadly. I've killed myself right now. With the opening of the sharingan my chakra system has exploded. Since you dont have one you will live. Your :***: ass will live." Kaji was very sad as he spoke the last part. His first loss of a battle.

Kaji fell back and instantly he fell into the sand of suna he laughed. Who knew this was going to be his resting place. He laughed though with his final thought he did something. A telekentic message was sent to a man who was colder than him. 'Master hitoshi.. You should know who this is... Im sorry to say but the order has attacked suna and i i have.. fallen tell... tell kyouk...' Kaji's eyes closed and his breathing stopped before he could finished. It was his last bit of chakra he only hopped hitoshi cared enough to help him out.

Masoku looks back to see a screaming Kaji yell at him from below. He turns away and has a emotioneless face. It somewhat sadden him to see someone like him lose like such in way but was this the death of a warrior or a shinobi, indeed Masoku questioned upon it for he did not know the answer at that time, he had to focus on destroying the village and other shinobi as well. He grabs onto is blade and closed his eyes and he travels further and further into the village

"Indeed, we shall meet again......the jack of bloody hearts"

The everlasting darkness that consumes Hitoshi was something that can actually favored. In the realm of the shadows, most powerful shadows spirits were not usually fearful of the darkness and most powerful shadow spirits have the power to actually make the spirits of darkness fear them for there powers over darkness was much greater. Hitoshi was sitting down in a mediative stance, his eyes closed, his hands opened palm and his body giving off an bloody crimson aura. Being apart of the shadow world once more made Hitoshi much more powerful, more powerful than any previous shadow spirit because of it but it was not the reason why Hitoshi was mediating. Hitoshi was focusing more and more on his seishen so he could be the strongest seishen user in the world and he has achieved such goal but as a shadow spirit, he continously hungers for power....power in which he has to seek in the shadow realms.

Hitoshi was telepathically channeling his spirit through all realms of live, the human, spirit, supernatural and other unexplained realms. As the telepathy was searching through the human world he sense something that was also of seishin and it was fading away. He could feel the live of one human, one human who was close to Hitoshi. Hitoshi opened his eyes slowly as though he was sadden by the fact that his partner, a person that he could call friend was dying. Hitoshi reaches over to that person and he hears the words 'Master hitoshi.. You should know who this is... Im sorry to say but the order has attacked suna and i i have.. fallen tell... tell kyouk...' and it faded away. Hitoshi softly said

"Kaji....."

He disappears in the realm of the shadows and appears in the human realm. As he comes up from the ground out of the shadow his eyes widen. He see's a fallen brethen on the ground, waiting to be consumed by death's grasp, well it almost seemed like it was at the moment. Hitoshi kneels down to Kaji's level and shakes his head "Dammit Kaji, always getting into deeper :***: everytime im not looking out for you" He reaches underneath Kaji and picks him up "Dont worry, I got your back....this time.....Im sure Kyouken will do something about this....." Hitoshi began to be consumed by the darkness, it was like tentacles wrapping around him. He looks at Kaji "Have sweet dreams, I promise this will all be over soon"

As kaji was rushed to the hospital of sunagakure no sato his life was dwiddling down as his breathing grew shallow he however was saved barely as his entire system was messed up from the time of the damage the people did there best to save his taijutsu abilites as much as possible but it came down to just a short ability in his speed. He could only move fast for about 4 seconds before becoming unable to even walk.

This was a upset to kaji as he had his way back to the village of Kusagakure where he had set up his life now. He had a shop and had secretly been planning with one of his newer associates Gen and created a lab under kusagakures entirety. However kaji’s lust for the battlefield and blood. Using his bodys now crippled abilites to his advantage he slowly brought his mind up to the next level in his seishin now proclaiming himself a master he had started plans for his own group.

Soon he had gathered people from across many villages with different abilites and powers and even some with much latent potential. One he could not graps though it was a young boy however that whenever he tried to enter the kids mind all he saw was a bright light and then nothing. So he didnt question it as it was usless. He soon decided it was time for him to bring the group all togethor.

A cloud hung in the sky that seemed to block the sun from shining down on the village known as Kusagakure. The trees that stood in the village blowed with ease as a cackling was heard from a building. The sound was heard in a building that seemed to have been busy. As we zoom in on the building we come across a man whose holding a mug of red liquid laughing as the man who sat next to him pulsed in the chair his hand groping his neck as his brain slowly shut down all functions.

The man took one last sip from the mug and snapped his finger and the man next to him fell to the ground. "Muthafuckah, You lose." Then the man stood up and grabbed a cane that was white. The man wore a suit which now had a stain on the center of the stomach from the mans blood that had spilled on him.

Kaji smirked as he realized it was time as the cloud vanished from the sky spontaneously. 'Come the chosen. Come the brave. come to the side of the one who calls. NOW!' kaji thought as a wave of thought energy shot from him that aimed itself towards 3 people that were scattered across the ninja realm.

These 3 people kaji has chosen to join his group and they were some of the best suited people to take on the task. He held a smile on his face that was more happy than he used to be. His eyes were still closed but they weren't scrunched up like usual.

A small black dot could be seen amongst the sky. There was a small patch of blue among the clouds which hung drearily over the city of Kusagakure, and in the middle was a small black dot that got closer every second. High up in the sky, Kaima rode quickly along his dragon creature, the wind blowing through his silky dark blue hair. As he approached his new leader, he cold be seen more clearer, the dragons wavy movements not hard to spot out. It was a completely black and gray dragon, for it was made of ink. As he got closer and closer to the ground, he could see the one whom had called himself 'Kaji-Kanto'.

Now three feet away from the ground, Kaima jumped off of his dragon creature, and on his way down, he slit his neck with his blade. It was a crappy blade, for he was no good with Kenjutsu. As he slit the neck of the dragon, it made a small ink explosion, only reaching around a 1 foot radius from itself. The ink splattered to the ground and disappeared slowly. He had to do this with the creatures that he used to travel with, or else they would leave Kaima, and go reak havoc somewhere else in the world. Kaima brushed some ink off of his shoulder and walked formally to his new leader. As he got within a short distance from him, he gave a slight bow, as if to say, "Hello, Kaji-sama, it's good to finally meet you." He couldn't actually say that though. Kaima was mute.

Kaji was the one who would lead his group of mercenaries. Kaima descided to join this group of his own will, but had recieved some sort of telepathic message which was telling him too. Kaima wasn't doing anything with his life, and figured the only thing he was good at momentarily was fighting, and killing. Maybe this group was his purpose, his destiny. He looked around the dimly lit area, for others that might come.

As soon as Shikama had said it, an eerier thing happened and he felt as if someone were calling him. The urge to resist was strong, but still... he wanted to go, to follow it. But this girl... this girl held all the answers he needed. He struggled to resist the urge to follow after the signal, but it was too strong. Using his training with Raikiri, Shikama had improved his speed, but even so, he knew it would take awhile to get to the place where the signal was coming from. Damn it!

To his surprise, the girl followed him, reverting back to that other girl. Wings sprouted from her back and she picked him up as if were nothing more than a feather. Shikama's faced remained it's blank, passive, somewhat friendly form, but inside he was thinking I can't believe she can pick me up this easily! She really is like me...

Remind me again why we're following him... and helping him Akihime? I thought you said he was dangerous asked Aki, prodding Akihime for an answer. It was unusual that she wanted to help someone... Normally it had to be her convincing Akihime to help someone other than her.

Akihime didn't answer. She blocked her mind as well. This was a first for Aki. Aki struggled to break though, but it was futile. Akihime was simply too strong when it came to things like the mind. Aki soon gave up and watched on. Kusagakure? Why here? mumbled Aki after awhile.

Akihime finally responded. That man... he seems.... familiar..... I feel as I know him... No I do know him, but.... something... I don't know. Something is preventing me from remembering. And that other one, his name is Kaima I believe. He appears to have the same abilities as Sai once had. They seem to be here for something. Other than that, Akihime was quiet.

Akihime let Shikama fall from her grip, knowing he would land safely and landed high up in the shadow of the trees, watching the group with mild interest. She had seen enough humans gather and attempt to fight back other groups of humans. This was no different. They would not see her until she deemed it fit. Akihime became glad that she had taken some blood only a few days ago... it would have been quite annoying if she had to feed now.

Shikama caught himself in time and landed, leaning against a tree branch. "You... called?" he asked quietly in his somewhat feminine voice. The shadows hid much of him, but he knew the young man in front of him could sense him there. His dark hair moved slightly. Shikama glanced up at the tree, he was sure the girl was still there, but he couldn't see her. Shikama shrugged and averted his amethyst eyes on the other person, remembering him as Miatzauku Kaima.

The being Known as Xavier Aito suddenly felt an odd energy beckoning him to a certain place. He sighed and put out his cigarette and took his last sip of wine before throwing it against the ground and placing a small bit of liquid fire (plasma) on the edge of the bar he was in. The place erupted into fire as he began to walk away from it. In a blink of an eye the ninja was gone, the bar that belonged to his family, his fathers, was gone in several minutes. He now had nothing to return to.

He homed in on the energy source, he knew who it was, and why they had been called. He used they because he knew Kaji, despite the emotions that this group would cause him he was heading headfirst into the nothingness of his mind letting his own emotions guide him closer and closer to the group.

"Why the hell am i doing this for Kaji, i Barely even know him. I hope this isn't entirely useless. Maybe ill get some power out of it."

he smirked as he appeared on a bridge close to the energy. He was able to get there fast due to living semi-near the place. he decides to walk and take his sweet time and think of what this group may do. 'Maybe this will cause some blood? Maybe not. Who knows." he sighed coming to the door of a building, he was late. He was of course the last one to arrive. The wind had blown in a torrent for a few secconds as the trees surrounding the building rustled as if by fear of the numerous people coming together.

He opened the door and entered the building with a smirk on his face, his Emerald like eyes glimmering with a hidden blood lust. His boots, covered in studs, hit the floor hard. he wasn't wearing his usual jounin vest, he abandoned that, it only slowed him down. He was an odd sight, his black hair, past his shoulder, blew in the torrent that suddenly died down.

"Am i late hm?"

he would ask in a questioning tone that didn't sound natural.

Kaji smirked as they all gathered and even a freebee he hadnt expected. A female this made kaji laugh just what he needed a playboy mercenary. Kaji didn't care but as xavier showed up it made him laugh. He asked if he was late and guess what HE WAS!. Kaji simple didnt show anything but a even wider grin.

He then in less than a flash of the eye tossed his cane up and twirled it the cane part of it flying off at the pupils. From under the cane it revealed a short blade. He tucked the blade onto his shoulder and smirked as his crippled leg started tapping on the ground and instantly the ground they stood on began to shake a bit and soon it started to sink into the ground like a elevator.

Kaji then let out a chilling laugh as the elevator dropped unexpectedly and it hit the ground below making a loud thump. Kaji landed gracefully even though his leg was crippled. He stepped off and began limping down the hallway at a good speed. He hoped the people werent idiots and if they stayed on that elevator for 5 more seconds it be over.

After 5 seconds the elevator just shot up whether or not everyone was off. Kaji didn't care he just kept limping down the hall way to soon enter a chamber that seemed to be gigantic and limitless. He then clapped his hands and soon the entire place lighted up. He looked around "Muthafuckah where are you?" Kaji yelled waiting for the last of the people to arrive.

The loud sound of the elevator made Kai jump the instant it struck the floor. It was evident that Kaji had arrived with the others that he had so often spoke of. As the light came on, Kai squinted. As Kai looked them all over, he could see and read their chakra like an open book. With his eyes, Kai can see anyone's chakra, rank it by level of power and is able to tell what kind of jutsu they use. This was just one of his many unique skills. Kai could see that the group consisted of one level 3 who utilized ink and two level 4 who used mainly lightning and plasma jutsu. Though he was not sure why they were there, he knew it must be for a reason.

As Kai approached them, he pulled his white shirt back up on his shoulders. The shirt was obviously to large for him and made him seem fragile. As a genin, Kai could tell that each of them could best him in any form of combat. Kai was more of a support than a main player. When Kai first met Kaji, he knew that helping him was his purpose and decided to follow him. Kaji was always calling him names like he had just done and he put up with it knowing that it was just the way he was.

"You called?"

Kaima was fluxed when the elevator began falling. He had stood at the top of the ground, awaiting an answer from the one called Kaji. He could tell that everyone was a bit confused about what was going on, and Kaima definetely wanted answers abotu what exactly the group was all about. The man simply flicked his cane, making the ground into an elevator. It was so unexpected, that he literally tripped and fell on one knee. Although, he didn't like people to see him as a clumsy person. He liked to look orderly and well put together, so he quickly regained his composure and jumped off when it came to a stop. He followed Kaji down the hall, being the first one to follow him. As he enetered inside, he began wondering what he had gotten himself into. However, he continues walking. He really had nothing better to do in his life besides fight. His dark blue hair wouldn't be odd amongst the darkness of this cave. Everyone here seemed to have some kind of odd feature, including one person that struck him as a vampire.

As they walked, a young man with blond hair approached Kaji. Kaima supposed that this was the "Muthafuckah", that Kaji had been reffering to. He didn't look to be to much of a muthafuckah. He began to wonder if he was a shinobi, his white shirt hanging loose passed his shoulder. It gave him more of an innocent look then he probably took credit for. Kaima thought it to be interesting for this boy to be down here, and he smiled politely at him. He would have given him a greeting card, but there was the thing that he was mute. He simply tilted his head and closed his eyes, giving him a warm smile. Kaima looked around the cave, wondering what kind of things Kaji had around.

The ninja was perplexed as the ground fell like an elevator. Thoughts just ran through his mind, thousands at a time. Call him paranoid but when ever something like that had happened something bad was about to go down. He kept his calm. He wasnt normally a nervous person but so many people were suddenly here and he didn't know why and for what reason.

the ground came to a halt and at the warning he began to walk. At the 5 second mark he had only just gotten off. As it shot up he was perplexed and blinked slightly knowing that that could have easily ended his journey.

"Kaji..why are we here exactly. I was left out in the details.."

he stated simply and with a slight hint of curiosity. He looked at the boy who had just appeared to scan the new comers as well as himself. This surely was going to be an interesting endeavor. "Wouldn't his father be proud.." he though sarcastically in his mind. For him, his life was nothing, but maybe this could be what he needed to motivate him into doing something...useful. The boy, Kaji, the 2 or 3 others. This was a bunch of misfits, and they were following a nearly crippled leader. Call him paranoid but something was amiss to him. He forced a fake smile, slightly sadistic, to make sure nothing was wrong and people hadn't gotten the wrong idea.

Shikama, having the earth element as well, had been aware of the elevator like movement of the earth in a few seconds and easily caught himself. He became aware that the girl had also moved... had she flown in? He couldn't quite tell. Her stealth was a little surprising to him, but what more could you expect from a vampire?

They were underground now, he could tell that much. Shikama became slightly worried now, time would not exist down here... he could change at any moment without any warning. He cleared his mind and let out a sigh. He was an S-ranked ninja, a missing nin from Konoha, Kiri, and perhaps Iwa in a sense. He despised Konoha and Suna. He hated the Mizukage, and probably would for all his life, which meant he had to hate Kirigakure in a sense too. He disliked Kumogakure and now Iwagakure was gone. He had no place left, that is unless he wanted to join one of the lesser village. So he had joined this group instead.

Though thinking of his dark past, Shikama kept up his friendly face. He stood in the shadows, careful not let them see him too clearly. If he were going to change, he would prefer that it still remain the same: that no one would know his true identity. He didn't need rumors to start about Hatake Obito still alive... not yet at any rate. For now he would have to maintain his identity as Shikama for as long as he could. He also needed to hide the fact that he was not human and was a vampire, but how could he hide that? He would need to feed soon...

Akihime had indeed followed them, following patches of darkness. Once inside, she too was careful to stay in the dark. She already suspected that some of them knew that she was here, at least the leader did, or the man who played at being leader. It didn't matter though, as long as they meant no harm to Aki, then Akihime would not attack... or show herself. She was intrigued by this man. This human who had become one of them and surpassed some of her own kinsmen. She was very intrigued by the man who called himself Shikama, but was in reality Obito. Akihime continued to keep these thoughts to herself. Her mind was strong, Aki would not know, not yet.

Aki began to get irritated, but bore with it. She knew that if Akihime was withholding something from her, then it had to be for good reason. Akihime had always been there for her best interest. She would not put her in harm and that was what truly mattered anyway. She knew that she herself was a Chunin... but with Akihime's aide they could rival that of a Jounin. While Akihime was busy keeping her thoughts to herself, Aki became aware that her thoughts were her own now.

It hadn't been the same as when Akihime had been unconscious during the Chunin Exams... but she could think her own thoughts and not worry about Akihime knowing them as well. And she began to question Akihime's blessing. What would she do if she died while being Akihime? She would be a weakling of course... she relied too much on Akihime's power already. She needed to start training herself again, but how? How could she train when there was a vampire who constantly took over at the slightest danger to her?

She didn't know the answer yet. Aki supposed it was something everyone in her clan blessed with this curse had to figure out for themselves, but she couldn't help but wonder, how strong was she without Akihime's aide? Of course, before her appearance, Aki would have never questioned that... Aki shrugged it off though and instead focused on the other people in the room. Akihime was giving her no hint as to who this new guy was. She would need to remember them all if Akihime planned to remain by that ex-human's side.

He say Kai come and smirked as they were all there ready to go. He tapped his foot on the floor 4 times and a chair appeared behind each member kai's placed next to him. There was even one set for the woman who hid in the shadows if she chose to sit or not. He then coughed to clear his throat then spoke in a tone that would strike fear in them that showed his sadism.

"Now that all of the chosen have arrived, I can tell you what im planning. This is the Kanto group head quarters and by showing up here you are now members of this organization. We are mercenarys for hire and were the ones who will win these wars for the weak. We will not falter and we will not lose. WE WILL FIGHT AND WIN OR DIE AND WIN!" Kaji said his voice growing louder by the minute. "THOSE OF YOU WHO BELIVE I AM CRAZY MAY LEAVE NOW I WILL SHOW NO RESISTANCE BUT YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON!"

Kaji smirked as he waited to see if any of them would leave or if they were going to stay and become members and fight alongside him to live and achieve there destinys as some of the strongest fighters alive.

Shikama slowly eased into his chair, still careful not to let them see him. He became alert at the word "mercenary". Perhaps staying with this group shall not hinder me as much as I thought... and this man may be my ally if I do not make mistakes thought Shikama, crossing his arms. He sat with his left leg over his right leg, slouching in the chair. He let out a small yawn, and again, his voice had a feminine touch to it.

Akihime scowled slightly when an extra chair appeared behind her. It wasn't a problem though. She had thought the man knew she was there... fitting for one who planned to run a mercenary group. She then realized that they had been unofficially made a member as well and almost groaned. Back in her mind she heard Aki laughing ever so lightly. AKI! She had forgotten about her for the moment. With a mental lecture to herself, she willed them to change back. The group didn't seem too dangerous... yet.

As Aki took control again she noticed now that the wall between them had... disappeared? No, weakened. She still couldn't sense Akihime completely, but enough so that they could communicate again. Akihime began sharing what she knew about the men to her. As Akihime went on, she became aware that they were the only girls in the group... Aki quickly shrugged it off. Akihime would protect her--them. Aki shoved the chair further back and then sat in it, pulling her legs up and wrapping her arms around them, one hand resting on her ankle, the other on top of her hand, and with her back against the chair, slouching a little bit.

At least now I don't have to worry about choosing between Konoha or Kiri... and I might find Akira too thought Aki, cheering herself up slightly and trying to ignore the thousands of tidbits of information Akihime was feeding her. Akihime had gotten too wrapped up in explaining who everyone here was... and it was giving her a headache because Akihime's mind moved faster than her's and was constantly shifting from one person to the other.

Kai slowly took his place next to Kaji, facing the other members. Though fighting was something that he hated to do, he knew that he would be more of a support for the others. With his unique healing ability, there was very little chance that any of them would die under his care.

Kai looked up at Kaji as he raved madly at the others. He knew Kaji was a deranged man but had never seen him so enthused. Knowing that he was a master and jutsu and even more experienced in the arts of the sword, Kai could not help but aww in his words. With little else to go, Kai was along for the ride.

Silently Xavier had sat down with a smirk on his face. These words, these Emotions, They Were wonderfully Delicious. He would learn to love this group, The fighting may get a bit tedious but those who decide to get in my way. These thoughts, the lives he may have to take. But a question suddenly rises in his mind. He decides to speak out with a sharp tone, sadistic tendency hidden deep down in it.

"But what if part of the group is hired for one side, and the other is put on the opposition's?"

he didn't mean to bring up any argument this was just pure curiosity. He had sat back in his chair, he crossed his legs lazily, studs connecting with studs making a slight clicking noise. He looked at their "leader" with a slight hint of curiosity. He may well need to strengthen him self a bit before he could be of total use to this mercenary group.

"I mean, do we have an oath not to attack each other, or should we just make it look real if that situation were to happen?"

he had no intention of leaving the group. He would never think of that, he has heard stories about kaji, he knew not to make him mad..at least not yet. His anger on the battlefield could be used to their advantage.. just like anger could for any normal ninja.

Gen was running late, but he had a very good reason for such. He had been meditating and watching for good outcomes in possible futures. He was watching, and blocking out the bad possibilities as problems occurred. He came across a few, but they would probably change over time.

He finally got up and left, heading to the meeting location. He wasn't sure about this, he couldn't always see the possible futures relating to when outside forces come into play. He just wasn't sure about this meeting.

As Gen arrived he heard the last few words of the male. He could hear a number of people, but didn't know any of them besides Kaji. He landed on the ground in the middle of the group, then knelt down and proceeded to speak after the part of his exoskeleton helmet covering his mouth receded into itself.

"I'm sorry I arrived late sir, I was... meditating."

After saying this his helmet fully disconnected from his spine and he removed it, revealing the beautifully designed metal mask covering his eyes. He then moved forward standing just outside the circle to Kaji's left.

"Sorry for the interruption, you can continue now."
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:52 am

Kaji shrugged at xaviers words and his finger snapped making another chair come up even before Gen’s arrival into the room at his left. He let out a yawn and stood up. He walked to his right and stood the chairs followed as if pulled by a force they lined up in a single line. Kaji looked away from them as he began to speak.

”First i will tell the benefits of this. Then i will tell the drawbacks. Then you will choose either embrace “it” or die...”

Kaji waited for a moment and soon a screen began to fall from the ceiling and it stood before kaji he tapped his foot and a projection occurred and showed each member with there names on it and there picture. Even the girl who had tagged along was up there. He then turned around to look at them all he then began to speak.

”The people on that projector. Learn there names learn there face and remember. They are your friends nothing else. If i catch anything unfriendly or mean. You will get hurt. Now you might wonder why im not up there. I am not your friend. I am your sensei your teacher and your boss not your freind. You can talk to me. I don't guarantee i’ll listen.”

He tapped his foot as he got antsy he then spoke again The benefits of this group is you will receive a sword and one lesson from me as i see fit. You will get something that will unlock your potential to its fullest. However to get these things you must be willing to open your mind to me let me control when i deem it fit. My seal will be placed onto you and i can my powers to take control of you and save you or help you. If you also try to betray me you’ll end up killing yourself.”

Kaji’s voice was dead serious as he opened his left eye it throwing off intent that showed he wasn't bluffing. The eye would throw fear into them and hopefully bring them to there knees. Kaji walked towards them each time his boot hitting the floor it echoing in the massive room.

”Now are you going to let me? Or am i gonna have to kill some of you...?”

Xavier listened to their "leader's" words. He needed to be friendly? he asked himself in his head. Y of course he did, thats what he had gotten himself into. Wait swords? Hmm maybe i could play along at least for a while.

he merely shifted in his chair and spoke with a confident voice, he knew that this seal could easily be the end of him if he ever were to mess up.

"Im willing to join."

he looked at kaji with no emotion shown, no fear. He couldnt help but feel slightly fearful, but he would in no way show it to a higher ranked ninja than he.

he wanted this power more than anything, maybe then people will take better care not to make him mad. He would gain some of the respect he deserved.

Suddenly Gen spoke up. He could, after all, see the possible futures of each person who made the decision to be a part of the group, being that they become directly involved in the future of his life.

"Sir, this one's futures are filled with... betrayal. He doesn't seem to believe the cause, but desire the power..."

He thought for a moment, scanning the visions. They weren't things he was liking, but as he spoke many of them shifted and changed.

"I feel... if he is accepted by you, sir, that he may betray our cause if given the chance. However, the knowledge of the consequence of betrayal may keep him here. I just recommend you keep your eyes on him, as I will keep my ears. ... Oh, and one last thing; he may never become friends with the rest... just a side note."

Gen's visions were never 'wrong,' but he couldn't tell the future either. He could only tell what he saw as possible, every possibility for the future, it was hard to filter through them, but he had learned to over time. It was like seeing all the universe from every point of view simultaneously.

As Kai sat in his seat next to Kaji, his words reached him with his full roar. The idea of someone controlling him was not something that he feared nor would he shy away from. Through his whole life, Kai had been "used" for his abilities which made him a key to almost any team. Surely Kaji would know that Kai would have no objections as he would do almost any request at his command.

Kai's goals seemed to be very different compared to the others yet it brought their paths very close in similarities. As Kaji announced that they would only learn one lesson, Kai wanted more. Kai would stay with Kaji as long as he could but knew that their paths would separate in due time.

Kai said and did nothing as Kaji waited for everyone's answer and was sur ethat Kaji would already know his decision.

As Kaima heard from this man that he would recieve special training, and that he would have to make a choice, everything else faded out around him as he thought. His head bent over, and his hands on his knees, he felt like sighing loudly, but he didn't have a working voice box. He thought a bit about his life in Konoha, and his few friends that he had made there. He thought about his peaceful living as an artist, and how joining this group would likely make all that go away. This made Kaima almost completely happy, these everyday things that he did.

However, he always had something missing inside of him. A calling. With his unique power, he had never done many dangerous missions, or fought a lot at all. Maybe his being unable to speak didn't set off a big alarm, but Kaima wanted a lot more of three things. Those three things being power, danger, and respect. He already had friendly respect, but he wanted something more. He wanted to be marked down in history for his talents. He wanted to overpass the one called Sai. Kaima had a special bloodline that allowed him to draw things into the air, and have them solidify, or even turn explosive. With that extra boost of power, he would surely be distinguished from any other ink user.

Kaima had made his decision. If this man, Kaji Kanto, would help him achieve his goal of becoming stronger, and let him have some fun along the way, he would most definitely be joining this mercenary like group. Kaima took out a speech scroll from the left side of his hip, then set it across his lap. These abilities helped with him being mute and all, but it was still slightly annoying to have to do this all the time. As he finished his set of words, he decided on a harmless animal to present it. On the very bottom center of the page, he drew a small penguin. This was one of the only animals that would come out in almost full color, being only black and white. As kaima waved his hand over the page, a penguin oozed out very quickly onto the ground. It looked around, then began speaking. "I am willing to join the group, and I swear that I will not betray this team."

Kaima crushed the small penguin with his foot, for now it had nothing else to do/say.

As the members of the group had been making up thier minds, a small boy walked up behind Kaji, was a little boy. This boy wore all green. His hair was blonde and he heled a sword and a shield. The boy looked normal, he didn't even look like a ninja. The matter of the fact was, that this boy had something else to him. It was like, a light would shine off of him, it showed he had power. Not only that, but he also had something more. He seemed as if he was an angel in hiding, but that was not the case. Nonetheless, he had something to him, that no one could put thier finger on. Not even the man with the ability to see through the others, could see anything about this one. The boy just smiled, like he did not know what was going on. He did not even talk.

He looked around at the ninja around him. He smiled at them, and laughed. He seemed a very playful child, and he did not know any of them, but it seemed as he was not one bit scared of them. He walked over to Gen and looked at his eyes. In his mind something sparked, but this spark will not be used till later. This boy had a power sealed inside him, this a power, people were overwhelmed by. He could not use this power, until it was unlocked. This power would have to be unlocked. But as of now, he was a normal boy, with a bright furture.

Soon, Kyuusaisha walked back to the name known as Kaji. He looked at him and saw something he did not like, but he could not fix, at the moment. He kept looking at him, like something was wrong with Kaji, his smile was even gone. But it soon came back and he opened his arms and gave Kaji a hug. This was unaccpeted, very much so. A child would never dare hug Kaji, and Kyuusaisha, still held on. He would not let go, this kid seemed mad. He looked up to Kaji and smiled. In Kaji's mind, he could hear the words, "I love you, my child."

The darkness gave away to glaring light, in Kumori's eyes. Standing there, crawling in the dark, watching as one by one, powerful Shinobi assembled in the room. Their power was enough and numerous so that he could feel it. Their chakra and auras all so close together made it easy to sense all of them. He did feel a little intimidated by all of the different people standing the room, but he himself was a part of them. He had heard all of the words that the man spoke, and needed to carefully take all of those words to heart. ”Despite how much I would despise being a tool of his, if he can just take me under his control at any time, but if I don't agree to it, I'm going to die. He's strong enough to defeat me as it is, plus his followers will destroy me as well. There's no other option to take, I'm simply going to have to side with him.” Kumori thought to himself. He gritted his teeth. He hated the thought of being just a tool to this man, whose ambitions were completely unknown to Kumori, but he did not want to die in a place like this. This was the only way.

He got onto his feet, and began to make his way out of the shadows. Right behind Kaji Kanto, Kumori walked out of the darkness, his boots clanging as he walked, his hands at his side, walking all slow and such. He then stood about five feet away from Kaji, at his upper right, behind Kaji. He kept on walking, appearing where Kaji could see him, he looked at him, and then announced his allegiance to him. ”I heard all of it, and I'll agree to it.” He said out loud to Kaji, giving him a stern look, letting him know he was not comfortable in this situation. However, he knew better than to speak out against him, and get himself killed, so he would hold true to his words. ”I look forward to working with everyone.” He said next, though that was a bit of a lie. He really did not want to work with any of these characters. They all looked, out of the ordinary.

Then, a screen popped out of the ceiling, and displayed all of the faces of the members and their pictures. When Kumori appeared out of the shadows, his name, and his picture, was displayed suddenly.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:53 am

He was shocked. ”That bastard, he invaded my mind, and got my name? Chances are, he knows more than that. He probably looked at my entire resume. I can't believe this guy expects us to put our faith in him. He's definitely not the trustworthy type. But, if I leave, I'm going to die, no doubt. Dammit, why did this have to happen? Why the hell am I here? I haven't even spent a few minutes under his servitude and I already want to rip out his guts for doing this to me.” He thought to himself. The people in the room closest to him, including Kaji, could probably feel his anger, but he managed to keep a straight face as he talked.

"The benefits of this group is you will receive a sword and one lesson from me as i see fit. You will get something that will unlock your potential to its fullest. However to get these things you must be willing to open your mind to me let me control when i deem it fit. My seal will be placed onto you and i can my powers to take control of you and save you or help you. If you also try to betray me you’ll end up killing yourself.”

At this Akihime instantly changed back and almost let out a snarl, but controlled herself. This man... he is strong. In my current state I can not save Aki from him. But... he doesn't know about us. And I intend to keep it that way. Aki could use the training... I have taken over her fighting abilities too much. Akihime let out a mental sigh, debating whether or not she should just make a run for it or let Aki train under the young man. She blocked her thoughts from Aki again.

Akihime crossed her arms, letting her feet touch the ground. [color=red]If I were to allow her to train under this man... she could become strong. Perhaps strong enough to not need my help so much. But... if he controls her... Akihime's brow furrowed in annoyance. This man was good. Very good. And to top it off... a seal. If it were some kind of binding jutsu, she was sure she get the elders to get rid of it or do it herself... but a seal? A seal... that was irreversible.

Just what was she going to do?

Aki sighed in annoyance. Akihime's so strange now... I know she does it for my best interest but... She sighed again. Akihime... what are you planning? I need this. You know that. I need to become stronger. And... besides, he doesn't know about you! You're great at blocking minds and stuff, you could hide your existence from him! Come on Akihime... Aki half begged, hoping it would get through the barrier between them.

There wasn't an answer. With a small sigh Aki resumed her role of scouting out the others and attempted to feel their emotions, vague as it was.

Shikama's face was blank. He didn't know how to take this. He silently let out a long breath. If I were to comply with his wishes... there's no doubt I would become much stronger. But then I do not know if I can still carry out my goals. If this man were to... Shikama shook his head irritably. This was a very confusing and tricky deal. If he were to accept, he would gain new powers... at the cost of losing a part of his freedom. Freedom that he needed.

And this would no doubt lead to his secret being revealed. A grim smile crossed his face for once. What would that man do if he were to know that he was Hatake Obito? Or that he was a vampire? Shikama shook his head again. No. There was no way that man would ever learn that. At most, he would learn he was Hatake Obito. Shikama glanced at the girl he had meet only a few minutes ago. Would she tell him? No... of course not. It was a secret her people guarded.

Shall I accept? He thought over the deal once more. He would gain a sword from a legendary swordmaker and he would receive some training as well. However, he would be placed with a seal. A seal that allowed the man to control him as he saw fit and when needed. He weighed the advantages against the disadvantages. Was it really worth it? Giving up a part of his freedom and secrecy?

Akihime bit her lip slightly. The advantages and disadvantages were so even... So close. She hated this young man. He who had led them into a trap of a sorts. A very tricky trap and offered a very tricky deal. What should she do? Let Aki be trained as a human to become stronger... or insist that becoming a vampire was the key to her survival? She wished it was the later. But she knew the truth. Vampire or not, Aki needed the training. And if the man ever did try to control her, well she could always take over. After all, the seal was on Aki's body, not her's.

A smirk crossed her face. Yes. That was her answer. If needed, she would take over and the man would have no control over Aki... well he wouldn't be able to get her to do what he wanted at the least. But it just irked her a bit that they still appeared to be the only females in the group, but she let that wash over her. If any of them were idiotic enough to play around with Aki she would take over and... feed. Or scare the hell out of them. She sighed and lowered the barrier between them slightly.

I've... decided that you may train under this man. But you must never let him know of me. Never. And I will block the part of your mind that links you and I together. If he asks of it, merely tell him you have a memory problem. Understand? My existence is the key to your survival. Make sure that none of them know of me. Akihime looked Aki directly in the eyes, holding her gaze. The gaze of a vampire was demanding and painful to look at for long periods of time.

Aki looked back at her nodded. Akihime... I'm not stupid. I know that. And... I would never tell anyone about you. Never. Now let me have control again. Quickly. Akihime nodded and gave her control again. I'm going to miss our connection though... It's not going to be like before is it? she asked sadly, knowing the answer.

No... It won't be like before. I can't stay completely connected to you or else he may know if he can access your mind as he says he can replied Akihime, quietly, sadly. "I... accept," said Aki quietly, stepping out from the shadows so that they could all see her.

Shikama let out another long breath. He had to do this... And he needed this to be over soon. If it reached six o'clock pm then his true identity would be revealed. He didn't need people here to know he was Hatake Obito... yet. Nor did he need them to know about his... bloodthirst. Shikama licked his lips at the thought of blood.

He heard the girl answer. With a small smile, he too stepped from the shadows. "I... accept as well," he replied, his voice sounding more and more feminine like.

Kaji smirked as he watched kumori appear and agree. Kumori was just a body he had picked up only 2 hours before this meeting. It was just to easy he knew everything about them and it just made him laugh.His laugh was dark and decrepid as it was cold and icy. It crossed each of there minds with such ease that it would show them a glimpse of what they would feel in a matter of moments.

Kaji stopped the laugh when he felt the embrace of a child. It shocked him and made him shiver as he looked down to see the young kid holding onto him. Then he heard the message in his head and it made him shiver. This kid was so differemt then anyone he had met the only person who could withstand his new abilities in seishin and with what he did grasp he did not understand. It made him wonder of what he held. However it still ditn matter to him he picked up the kid by the head and looked at him his smile on his face his eyes still close and he spoke. ”Kyuusaisha just becasue your the medic dosent give you the right to touch me.... Kaji then threw the child off and towards kai.

Kaji then looked at each of them they were staying he knew it. He yawned and looked at gen and then at kai. ”You guys remeber how to place the seals correct? The bloods in the desk over there you should remeber.”

Kaji then yawned as he walked over to the female and stood beside her. ”I know who you are aki.... I expected you from the start to be here. Im not gonna do anything to you and if they try to pull anything just tell me got that...”

Kaji then stood back up and yawned as he looked around hoping to see the sealing process being started. He then spoke as he appeared behind Kaima....

”Now you hold my hand and try to think your thoughts to me... i dont need you wasting your chakra on that stupid penguin :***: you just pulled.”

Kaji held out his hand and he used his own mind to open kaima’s seishin receptor just a little bit so he could use his thoughts to comminucate with people. After that was done he nodded and told kaima ”You can now broadcast your thoughts to people. This isnt your one lesson just a small gift cause that penguin annoys the crap outta me.”

Kaji then yawned and pulled out a scalpel and a beaker. ”Now fill that up with your blood” Kaji watched as Kaima did so and he then took the beaker and he spat his own blood into the beaker and swooshed it around a bit.

He then pulled out a small brush and took some of the blood mixture and drew KG onto kaima’s neck and he then placed his hand on the Kg and muttered something ”Seal! Instantly the mark burned into Kaima’s flesh The seal was placed Kaima was the first to have the seal of the Kanto group and this was the time in wich he would enjoy.

Kaji yawned and dissapeared to watch kai and Gen work on the others. He eyed each of them and smirked as they all soon were sealed.

Kaji stood again before them and he cracked his knuckles. He snapped his fingers and the chairs all sunk into the ground again. He looked at them as they all stood up. He yawned as he looked at them ”Ok time to test you suckahs... Come at me now.”

Kumori did not want to look at Kaji at all during the sealing. It was a hideous thing to have been done to him, but it was over now. He didn't feel any different than he was, though he bled a little, it was all good, he had the mental stability to withstand pain a little. He was sealed by the one called Kai Musouka. He looked just like a child, but obviously, Kaji trusted him. He did not complain during the sealing. Next, Kaji hit them with the next bomshell. This place was already filled with too much tension for Kumori. Everybody was entering a new world, a world of servitude, under the demonic figure of that pale blue haired man. Kumori despised him, but he knew better than to rebel. He simply stuck out. Kumori heard Kaji tell them to come at him. That probably meant that all of them should attack him. ”He's pretty confident in himself if he thinks that he can fend off everybody in the room. All of us, are abilities must be able to defeat him. He can't be that strong.” He thought to himself.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:54 am

The chairs sunk into the ground again, forcing them to stand up. Kumori did not really know what he wanted to do. He felt no need to actually attack him. ”This guy read my entire mind most likely. He knows my name, so he probably needed to get into my head to get that out of me. He already knows our strengths and our weaknesses. He doesn't need to test any of us by having us fight him. Then again, I don't know the extent of his mind reading powers. He might not know my actual skill level. In any case, he said for us to come at him. The only sensible action to take is to just as he says.” Kumori thought to himself as he pulled out one of his wakizashi like swords, and without dipping it into his poison, as that would be simply stupid, he threw it into the air, spiraling through the air like a fan, it then came back down, and Kumori caught it by the hilt. That showed just how much skill he had with that thing for starters.

He ran up to the man who had ordered him to come at him, his Wakizashi in his right hand, he leaned his right side of his body towards his enemy slightly, taking a sprawling position again, he held his other arm near his ninja pack, which was strapped to him securely. He swung the blade from right to left, attempting to cut through his side. He was aware that this was simply a test, but he simply could not resist a chance to try and hurt this man. He had finally gotten the chance he wanted to try and hurt him, even if it was a test. He probably knew that, too.

”Tell me your name.” Kumori said outright, with a serious tone.

As Kai walked around the room and placed the seals on everyone else, he squinted each time, regretful of the pain that he was causing them. When atlast he was finished, Kai peered over at the boy who was only two years younger than he. As he looked him over, he could see that his abilities did not coincide with jutsu. To add to his strangness, the boy seemed to be a level 5 which made Kai a bit uneasy around him. Why does he not have a seal... He was announced by Kaji to be the medic of the team but would be mostly unneeded. With Kai's own medical jutsu, and now this boy's strange medicine, there would hardly be any reason for anyone to die in battle.

”Ok time to test you suckahs... Come at me now.”

At those words, many of the people jumped back or charged at him with all their force. Kai simply took a position behind everyone else on the opposite side of the room and began making his hand signs. With his little knowledge for fighting, his only purpose here would be to help the others.

As Kai's body produces chakra at a faster rate than he can use up, his body constantly releases a steady flow of chakra around him. But as he finished the jutsu, all the extra chakra flowing around him began forming into strings that stretched out and connected with each of his new teammates.

"Fukyuuken" (Eternal Bond)

As each chakra string was now connecting Kai to his team, all of them would be able to feel ten times stronger. With this ability, ecah of them would have access to his own massive chakra source, making them faster, stronger and just plain powerful.

Kaima was not ready for this. The attack, or anything that happened upon entering the cave. He was forced to make a desicion, a very hard desicion, and basically, right when he did, he was branded. It was what this Kaji man had called a Seishen, and he guessed that it would allow him to communicate with Kaji and the team. As he rubbed the back of his neck in a bit of pain, having drawn blood for a seal as well, he felt a bit nauscious. Then, all to suddenly, Kaji went to the front of them all, like he was about to give the same speach. Then, he said something that Kaima couldn't believe.

Kaima couldn't believe this. He stopped rubbing his neck and looked at Kaji like he was crazy....Well, it was evident that he WAS crazy, but not suicidal. There were 7 other shinobi besides Kaima in the room, then there was him. No matter what he was up to, they all included special abilities in their arsenal of attack, defense, speed, or mental abilities. While Kaima was still trying to figure out if Kaji meant what he said, another man walts past him, charging the opponent. He looked to be a Uchiha, slashing at Kaji's stomach. If this wasn't enough for the opponent, Kaima was about to attack as well. If Kaima didn't he was directly disobeying orders, and even if it meant hurting the leader, he didn't want to disobey orders.

Just as he unwrapped his scroll, setting it comfortably on his neck, he felt another outside force. And it felt good. It was some sort of chakra multiplier, or so it seemed. Kaima looked back and saw that kid with the messed up shirt supplying chakra strings to nearly everyones back. Kaima felt like there was no end to what he could do, his power seemingly increasing tenfold. His hand grabbed his paintbrush, and as he did, the rest of the world seemed to go slower then he did. His paintbrush appeared to move across the page in under a second, creating seven perfectly detialed large falcons, who screeched loudly as they exited the paper. They had an outer layer of indigo, that was swishing slightly. An outer layer of chakra. Kaima smirked. He was beginning to like this Kai, not only because they had almost the same names, but because of what he could do.

Kaima's large falcon beasts charged the leader of his mercenary group. They flew quickly and went in from an attack at all areas besides where Kumori was attacking. They flew quickly, with a deadly amount of force.

The sudden words of betrayal leaving his ears as the seal was placed. @ hours had spanned, he couldnt beleive the possiblities of so many ninja. How dare he speak out against him, but he would never betray someone such as kaji, to much risk pertained to the cause of doing so.

during the 2 hours of sealing, he let his mind wander while spacing out getting himself in the mood to do anything asked of him, he was willing to actually stick his neck out for those in the room but he didnt know why. None of them have proved worth of his trust, he didnt even know most of their names. he shruged the image from his mind before he could permanatly change his reaction to the present time. Another thing bothered him, How the future had been told, Only he could prove his destiny, only he could see where it led, and no matter what he would rather know nothing about the future. he wondered if he should ask the one with the ability to see his possible deaths though.

Suddenly as the last seal was placed their leader suddenly spoke. He spoke a challenge to them all.

he stayed back for a few secconds letting the others have the first attack as he molded his chakra and focused his hands into simple signs and blood began to flow from his veins. a small orb formed as a strange string attached to him. The falcon like beasts had appeared and been sent to fight

feeling this surge his eyes widened. He felt an emmense power overwhelming and mixing into his, his muscles had suddenly tightened as he felt his strength increse, his speed must have as well he thought.

He saw the Ninja rushing Kaji, 'stupid fool, rushing in without weakening him at all, i hope he'll listen to what i say." his thoughts were simple.

having focused his chakra into the medium sized ball and super heating it, It looked like a miniature sun, He held it in front of him a distance away kneeling down.

"You guys watch out.."

he tossed the ball of liquid fire forward. It was mostly for moving the opponent to where he needed them. he suddenly began to move for cover, molding his own chakra incase a shield was needed in a quick time.

Gen sat in hes seat quietly listening to the others, only each time he went to speak another would jump up, after a few people he gave up. He had planned on telling his superior each of their possible futures and the likelihood fo their betrayal, but he figured it was better this way anyway. this at least kept things somewhat stable.

As they went through one at a time he saw his own death here and there, but this was more common than not so it didn't bug him. More so he saw each of their possible deaths one after another, and that was tough, it always was. This was why he, for so long, had cut himself off from society.

Suddenly he heard his name, Kaji was telling him and Kai to do the seals, so he popped up and began to do them. One at a time he sealed each, the sound of their breathing burned into his memory, as did their smell. He hated not being able to look upon these people, he hated it absolutely. his blindness would probably freak them out.

As he finished the seals he returned to his seat and plopped down. Most of these people had their own problems, but some were plain off. The female stuck out at him for some reason, but he brushed it aside. After, the seats began to sink away so Gen stood and moved behind the others to lean against the wall. Then Kaji commanded them to attack him, this made him think. Gen was a tactician, and in no small part due to his abilities. But he could outright fight, he could defend himself, but when it was one TEAM against one or more foes he often got lost in the fight and accidentally attacked a teammate. He could help them with strategy, but that was one thing he decided they should be ably to do without him to be a part of this team. He had decided on his course of action: do nothing.

This was good for all of a few seconds, but then Gen realized this was as good a time as any to practice fighting, and besides, not fighting was to disobey. Gen then formed an arm blade of bone from his right arm and focused wind chakra into it. Using chakra resonant metal was one thing, but using ones own genetic mass was a whole other thing. Using such made the chakra flow more effective and easier to control, and the chakra made the blade sharper, harder, and his entire arm faster. After this he jumped forward, right into the middle of the group. He was in a familiar stance; legs wide, body low, and back exposed. The tip of his bone blade was but half a millimeter from the ground, the wind chakra around it making dust on the floor blow backwards. Under his shirt he was growing three bone plates, one from each shoulderblade, and one under those from his spine. He hoped he had time to grow them proper.

Before proceeding he simply said one things, "Sir... I ask you only not to kill me."

”I know who you are Aki.... I expected you from the start to be here. I'm not gonna do anything to you and if they try to pull anything just tell me got that...”

Akihime stared at him wide-eyed. How did he know?! The Nasakis hid their true selves from all humans! How could this... this fledgling know?! For once in her life, she was filled with some fear. Who was he? How, just how did he know? She could sense Aki becoming uneasy, but ignored it. She needed to find out who this man was. But the more she searched, the more she came up with invisible barriers that even she could not break through.

And then one word entered her mind: Seishin. It was impossible... She had never come across one of them before. She had heard of them yes... but there were so few of them. She closed her eyes. How could she of all people have forgotten about those were legendary enough to wield Seishin. I'm sorry Aki... she thought sadly. The barriers between them fell. If he truly was a Seishin as she remembered, then this would be utterly useless.

The seal may have been placed on Aki's body and not on hers, but if their minds were connected, they were still subject to his abilities. She had lost. She felt like a complete and utter idiot. She didn't bother divulging the details of the Seishin to Aki either. If she was right... Aki would begin to feel what it was like to be under the presence of the Seishin soon enough.

Shikama raised an eye as he learned the girl's name. He was a little surprised that the man knew the girl's name. It looked as if they had never met before either. Just how powerful was he? Shikama was intrigued now, glad he had joined. He was sure that this young man would be a powerful ally... and a dangerous enemy.

And the seals were placed on them. He couldn't feel too much of the pain, rather he seemed to be in a dream like state and for a moment he was himself. He could see them... his teammates again. And then it passed. When he opened his eyes again, he saw now that everyone, well nearly everyone, had received a seal.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 am

He wants us to attack him? I suppose it makes sense... but--

"Fukyuuken"

What was that? And then he felt it... chakra. There seemed to be an almost limitless amount of chakra he had access to now. What... was going on? He was so confused and his brain... it was like slow motion. He thought he was still processing things rather fast, but it was if he were going along at a slower, easier pace. Attack. The thought was simple and clear. He moved to attack, but then stopped. Why? ... Because he said so.

Shikama shrugged. He figured it had something to do with the seal... But then he wondered, how could he attack without hurting his new "teammates"? One was already using Kenjutsu it seemed. Another had used a summoning? And then plasma? And another with a bone-like Kenjutsu? How could he attack?

Shikama finally settled on Daitoppa. He immediately noticed the increase in power and quickly lowered the amount of chakra he was feeding it. He didn't need to use as much chakra... strange. Was it because of that jutsu the medic had used? Unlike he normally would, he only released a small amount of air, aimed mostly for Kaji. Hopefully the other ninja would be able to avoid the cutting wind. And right now, if no one moved in the way, he would have a clear shot, unless of course the man avoided the attack.

Aki was about to attack, but Akihime held her back. No Aki. That's exactly what he wants. You don't have to... not yet. Sit back and watch for a bit. If everyone attacks him at once, mayhem will ensue. Let those fools waste their energy now. The man is very capable of dodging all of our attacks. The best chance you have of landing an attack is to first watch them attack, watch his movements and then attack.

... Okay.... said Aki with some reluctance. But she obeyed Akihime. Akihime did make sense after all, there were what? Ten or so of them here? And then the chakra surge. She let out an audible gasp as she felt the large chakra supply. It was overwhelming. Akihime... take... take over! It's... it's too much! yelled Aki in alarm. It was so much like her own... The chakra... she could feel it. It was already spreading. So much like her own vast chakra. Only Akihime would be able to stand it. She couldn't. Her body would become overloaded and quickly fail.

Akihime soon took control, regretting letting everyone present see the change. She moved towards the back of the room. She could see fine. The lights were a little annoying, but not too bad for her. She could feel the massive chakra supply from the other ninja and Aki's own massive chakra. It was a shame her body couldn't handle it... if she could, Aki would be a powerful ninja. But she had had the majority of her chakra sealed away to save her life. At least Akihime could access that sealed away chakra, but she wasn't one to use chakra in the first place.

Kaji let out a sigh as they were to hasty in trying to defeat him. He was a master of the mind and he knew exactly what they were doing. He yawned as he snapped his finger perfectly it echoing through the place countless times. He jumped up and grasped the ceilings with his feet as he knew they would all be paralyzed for atleast 10 seconds.

He spoke quickly as his hands performed handsigns at a incredible rate. ”The sad thing is... I actually hoped that i would be cut today. I guess that was just a litte to much to ask for. Ehh alright SEISHIN STYLE!! MIND ENTER REVERSE!!”

Instantly everyone in the room’s seal would glow and they would all feel like there minds were being ripped from there bodys and fly towards kaji. They would then enter into the realm of this mans mind. Everyone would appear to stand on a platform each hovering over a abysmal cavern.

~Mental Realm: The past~

Over the cavern just below them stood the man they were fighting just a moment ago. He sighed as he turned around this time before they saw his face he was a child. He fell to the ground coughing up blood like crazy as he convulsed. A woman ran up to him and looked down upon him. She had tears flalling from her face. She moved her hands up to his shoulder and then shuttered as the kid screamed in pain.

Then the mother fell down to the ground and a man ran towards her catching her. He let out a yell as the kid jumped at him lashing at him his hand ripping through his fathers flesh and lapping at the blood from the body. He then let out a laugh everyone would know so dearly it was kaji’s. It was the day he killed his parents.

Then instantly the rest of his life shot through there minds each with such vivid colors they were kaji for what seemed to be his entire life. Then the area went black again....

~Mental realm: The thousands minds.~

Each one of them were now standing in a room and kaji stood watching them all he was laughing. Laughing like he had did when he killed his parents then instantly 5 more kaji’s appeared each a different color entirely laughing. Then 7 more joined in then 8 and soon it grew till there were thousands of them laughing the coldest laugh that had ever been laughed.

They soon stopped and looked at the group they all spoke each voice different but melding with the same tone ”These are me we make up the being known as kaji. He is the one who is us. You will be treated no differently than us”

Instantly everyone would return to the physical realm.

~Physical realm~

Kaji now stood on the ground around them facing away from them. ”Line up now!” Kaji then tapped his foot and spoke again. ”You are all excused except for Kyuusaisha, Aki, Gen, And Kai...” Kaji spoke in a semi serious tone all emotions now gone from his voice. If anyone was smart enough to read him they would probably notice the small convulsions in his legs that showed he was crying on the other side as tears dropped from his face.

Kumori had just been put through quite the experience. Kaji's entire life literally flashed before his eyes. He could see every single thing that this man had done in his lifetime. Kumori was indeed wary of this man before all of this, but after seeing what kind of person he is, he felt as if he were in the presence of a demon. Kumori realized just how cold it was in this room now. It seemed as if it got colder in the time he was gone. After seeing his life story, Kumori felt as if he was not a human being. He was not prepared to serve a demon.

”Kaji, you're anything but human. You're simply some kind of demonic figure, taking on the form of a human being. You may have me in your hand right now, but you'd better watch out. When I get my chance, I'll turn on you. You might be the king right now, but eventually, I will take your place on the top, and I'll destroy you in the process. You think you're on top, and you think you're immortal, Kaji. But I'm going to show you, that there is no such thing as invulnerability or immortality. Everybody dies at some point. I'll send you into the deepest and hottest part of hell, and make sure you burn there for all eternity.” Kumori angrily thought to himself.

He was one to get carried away, and be rash, but his morals were severely violated by this man. Being controlled in a manner like this, he knew it was just a way for Kaji to control his subordinates so that he could achieve his own ends. ”I need to free myself, somehow.” he thought to himself. Then he was dismissed from the seemingly endless room. He began to walk out of the room, with all of the other Shinobi who had been called here and forced into this relationship with Kaji. He could be dispatched, and abandoned by him at any time. Kumori did not want this, he wanted to live. He did not look back, but the darkness covered his face, which was frowning heavily as he left. There was no way to stop him for now, so he was just going to have to deal with him.

Forming an alliance with the others was useless as well. All of these Shinobi were being monitored by Kaji, most likely. Rebellion was impossible. The only way they were going to be freed is if they either somehow disrupted the seals and did something to Kaji anonymously. The other two were him dying naturally or in battle, or just setting them free out of his own free will, which was never going to happen. He was beaten. ”Well played, Kaji. This damn seal is all that keeps me from rebelling against you, or leaving you behind. You can also control us, if we do not obey orders. There's no way out of this, at least not one that is visible right now. But, I'll find a way to free myself. Every seal is not perfect, they all must come off with something...” He thought to himself as he left the room.

As Gen was about to strike himself the girl shifted, changed in some way, he decided he had to look into her deeper. Kaji then attacked and he was ripped from his own head, he found this calming. This would normally seem weird to others, but when he was removed from his head the visions stayed with his body. This also made it dangerous to enter his head, Kaji could survive it, but that would even be pushing luck. Most any other person entering his head would almost surely kill them, as though Kaji had all those personalities Gen had a hundred times as many lifetimes constantly nipping at the edge of his mind, it was tough to control it as a member, and almost impossible to even cope with it as a person outside the clan.

A moment later he was thrown back to his body, and the lives were pounding against his mind again. As he caught up to his mind again, he straightened himself before disconnecting the blade and letting it fall to the ground. He then yawned suddenly and stretched, showing a certain laziness when he had nothing to do directly. He then moved to the back of the room yet again as Kaji told the others to clear out. He suddenly spins on one foot and seems to sit toward nothing, as if a chair was there. Suddenly a tail seems to shoot out of nowhere and catch him, and then rapidly bone formed a thin, rickety-looking chair and the tail pulled back. He then sighed as he thought of everything going on, the new members, and everything else. Suddenly the girl popped into his head again, he decided to start scanning her futures, he felt odd about her.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 am

Once the other were mostly gone he got up spoke to Kaji, saying "I don't trust this Kumori one bit, he should stay quiet for now, but I see him possible finding a way around your seal... He may strike at the heart of us, and you may live but we could all die in the process!" Gen was pacing, totally annoyed. He didn't trust anyone anymore, but Kaji was one of but a few people that no matter haw many futures he looked at didn't kill him. He at least trusted him more than anyone else. Then, Gen removed his helmet, but without touching it. It separated and split out into the form of shoulder pads, and then he also removed the metal mask he wore over his eyes. They were still closed, but he soon opened them. This revealed the light blue, but deep deep eyes that were blind to him. He rubbed his useless eyes, they were soar and this pissed him off. He didn't see the point in having them, but he was to lazy to pull them out, so he ignored how soar they were for as long as possible most of the time.

He calmed down, and holding the mask he plopped down into his bone seat and leaned over, putting his face into his hands. As he did so he kinda dazed off, remembering back to the day he came home to his father's corpse. He remembered falling to his knees, crying and screaming, and then going from sadness to anger, as did his screams. He couldn't any anymore, not with this ability, but what he could do was scream, and as he woke a moment later he almost screamed, but he suppressed it, if he had screamed it would have echoed through the tunnels almost as loud as standing next to a high pitched jet engine. It was fortunate he managed to suppress it, as it could have deafened any of them. He shook his head to stay awake, and then he shook his long, straight hair before running his hands through to flatten it.

Gen suddenly move his head toward Kaji, attempting to put his eyes in the same general direction as him. "I'm sorry but I just don't like this idea of bringing in others, it leaves too much open... I just don't like it."

Kyuusaisha had been sitting and watching the whole time. After he was thrown back around the area Kai had been standing, and stood up and walked over to a shady tree and sat down. He soon fell asleep, which was about the time the fighting had started. He could feel the fighting going on, but he knew that Kaji would end it soon, Kyuusaisha knew he had some kind of plan. He did not want to get involed, he had no reason too. He laid smiling, on the tree, asleep.

He soon, awoke to the sound of his name being called out, by Kaji. He wondered why his name was called. He had done nothing wrong, or maybe it was because he had to fight Kaji to show how well he could fight. Kyuusaisha did not know how well he could fight himself, because he rather disliked fighting and would much rather settle things by word of mouth. He simply shruged his shoulders and stood up. He stood up and smiled and then ran over to Kaji. He gave him a hug again. It seems as this was a childish thing to do, in most cases. However, Kyuusaisha, had a bigger reason. He loved everyone just the same. However, he did have something to stop, in the longer run. This was the reason he had every joined this group.

He soon let go of Kaji and was still smiling. He soon ran over to Aki and gave her a hug, and smiled up at her. He felt she needed one, as did everyone else did around him. He soon sat down and smiled at everyone. Everyone at the same time heard these words, in the back of thier minds. "I love you all, the very same. I am here for you all, if you need anything, ask away." This was heard, while the little boy, sat thier, smiling. He then looked at Kaji. "What are we doing?" He made Kaji hear, these words.

Shikama watched in mild amazement as the young man virtually escaped unscathed, but it didn't surprise him too much. And then he felt pain, and he began to witness scenes that horrified him only by the smallest amount. But he was a little surprised that this man... who was still a child was so... strong. A grim smile crossed his face. His dreams may not be accomplished, but he was immortal, he could wait. Wait, become stronger, and then destroy those villages. Those idiotic fools who lived on with lies. He would crush them.... but he could wait.

The man further surprised him when he asked for them all to leave save for four of them, one being Aki. He didn't quite understand it. It seemed as if the man had just met the girl and now... He quickly shrugged it off though. It didn't matter.

Akihime sensed it, the youngling's emotions. He was planning something and she prepared herself for it. Then he had attacked. She watched the memories. It was quite boring in her opinion, but she was a vampire, it was understandable. Aki on the other hand became afraid and curious.

And the second vision. It left her confused, utterly confused and exhausted. The sudden overflow of emotions, the sudden increase of minds. How had she missed it when she first saw this child? Had it been in the physical realm she would have surely fallen or blacked out. So many emotions, so many minds... and all of it tied to only one person.

She looked at him now and had to look away. It hurt... just looking at the kid. That one glanced had unsettled her again. And Akihime became terrified. Terrified that a child could so easily destroy her if he wished... a child who could destroy her with his mind alone. She needed to switch back. This child emotions, coupled with the other emotions of the other countless members in the room were hurting her more than any of them could ever know... except for Kaji himself of course.

He terminated his "attack" and Akihime drew in a shaky breath. It was still causing her pain. How had she not sensed it before? Just what was he? And then she began to visibly shiver, not from cold, but from confusion and pain. Her eyes were closed, she needed to focus on something... anything to get what she had just sensed out of her head. Filled with pain, more mentally than physically, she didn't sense Gen's interest in her and Aki. Nor did she hear Kaji's words. It wasn't until Kyuusaisha had touched, hugged, her that she finally opened her eyes and looked around the room.

The room was relatively empty. Akihime willed herself to stay in this physical body. Whatever was going to happen next, she wanted to be a part of it, not Aki... not yet. Another shudder. The effect was beginning to wear off... but only a little. It would be hours until she fully recovered. Akihime closed her eyes again and concentrated on breathing. That would help, but only a little. Vampires were too aware...

Xavier had recoiled visiously once the realm had vanished from his mind.

how the hell did he have this much power..I could never actually betray him. That would be pure death

He was suddenly back to the real world, He had witnessed the thousands of kajis, the Death that was witnessed had reminded him of a story in his clans past. He shook his head throwing it from his thoughts as he was told to line up. he was then dissmissed. He would look at the leader that he had a new found respect for..he was crying? this was odd for him, his legs were shaking. He merely left with his head semi down only to leave down the hall to wait to talk to their leader after the whole thing was over.

He got to the distance where nothing could be heard, he believed that this time he may have something to live for. He noticed how he had lost, how the power of Kajis mind had taken them all down so fast. He threw his fist into one of the rock walls that made up the hallway.

Kai now knew everything there was to know about Kaji. He finally knew what made him the way he was and shuttered once as he saw his entire life flash before his eyes. Kaji played a dangerous move by doing so. Each member now knew every jutsu Kaji has ever used along with now knowing his fighting style. By seeing his entire life, each member knew Kaji as well as they knew themselves.

His first impression was how Kaji had killed his parents. It was this fact that now made Kai certain that he needed to be here. As a few of the members left the room, a single blink sent Kai into a world familiar yet unknown to him.

Kai stood in the middle of a village that seemed to be cloaked in rain that beat down fearfully. His vision flashed for a moment as he instantly found himself surrounded by people, all without faces. As Kai's heart rate began to soar, he found himself staring into the sea of people and looking at the only person with a face.

Her solid black eyes seemed to be peering into his soul as he found himself unable to break away from her gaze. The crowd of people made her well hidden yet he could still see some of her features. It was now at this moment that Kai realized that the rain had turned crimson red and blood soaked the streets. A horrifying screech pierced through his ears as he saw the horror that sped towards him. Like a sonar wave, a pulse emitted from the woman's body, disintegrating everything that it touched. The remnants of human dust and ash flew past him as his body broke down almost instantly leaving nothing where he once stood.

As Kai opened his eyes, he found himself back in the room with Kaji and the others. It had seemed that he had just been through another precognition allowing him to see a glimpse of a very near and possible future. While he held his own special abilities, this one he had to give thanks and regret to his clan. Known as the Musouka's "Muyuubyou – (Sleepwalking) it allowed him slight glimpses into the future.

As Kai's trembling stopped, he found himself trying to understand what it meant but brushed it aside as he knew that he had to focus on the here and now. Perhaps he would tell Kaji of his vision or maybe he already knew, concidering that he had access to his mind.

[I will sumarrize this last bit of history so i can start rping.]

Kaji from this point took this group under his wing in preperation for something about to happen in his own lifetime. However when the day came his team was obliterated. Each one was killed before his eyes. This left the murderer somewhat shocked but did not hinder his own abilites as he obliterated the threat he had been hired to fight.

After that kaji’s time came down to minor jobs and pointless dribble in the village of kirigakure wich he had joined since he needed a base of operations. However as the time went by again he found himself leaving this village aswell and try and find a life worth living for in his own eyes.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by raikuni Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 pm

ill let kou decideon this one
raikuni
raikuni
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader

Male
Number of posts : 190
whatever : piss me off and i will kill you
dating : nobody at the moment
element : lightening
demon/curse mark : Rokubi Raijuu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kaji Kanto Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Kaji Kanto Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Money: unknown
Territory: Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sousuke Unagai Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Meh approved
Sousuke Unagai
Sousuke Unagai
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 43
element : fire