A Real Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff team
Site Owner:
Kazuki

Head Administrators:
Sousuke Unagai
Shuurajou
Koujetsu Hanagayu
xXLightxDarkXx

Administrators
Kaji-Kanto
Slade
Aoiharu

Moderators:

Affiliates

Latest topics
» Raiton Arashi
My sharingan eye Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am by Raiton Arashi

» Shinobi Story
My sharingan eye Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am by Diabloss33

» New Site (Join)
My sharingan eye Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 am by Kentoki Shiro

» Hisa Hyuuga
My sharingan eye Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 am by Todome Levina

» Kamikoro Mabi
My sharingan eye Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am by MissxFuckxthisxshit

» Lightning Sword
My sharingan eye Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm by Adlet Kyūketsuki

» Konoha Anbu- Puppet Lord Zhengyi
My sharingan eye Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by Arthas

» Nara Clan - manipulation of shadow
My sharingan eye Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am by Kaji-Kanto

» Shichibi, Kaku (Approved)
My sharingan eye Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 am by Adlet Kyūketsuki

My sharingan eye

3 posters

Go down

My sharingan eye Empty My sharingan eye

Post by Ryuusei Nara Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:06 am

Name:Sharingan
RangeN/A
Type:doujutsu
Elemental affinityN/A
Users:Sasuke uchiha itachi uchiha kakashi hatake

Description:
Spoiler:

Mapping out the abilities according to the definition:

Name: Sharigan Piercing Gaze
Description: This is a supplementary ability that comes along with the activation of the sharigan. One can now see the chakra of the opponent, and any chakra based attacks along with distinguish one chakra from another. In this way, they can determine many facters of a shinobi, or his attacks, just via site. These include element, type, and rank (based on amount of chakra). If one sees an attack that they have seen before, they may even be able to identify the attack itself, especially if they have observed the hand signs necessary to complete it. With this, they can also tell the difference between illusion such as clones, and real individuals, with the exception of shadow clones, and can see through illusions and genjutsu, though not nullifying them.

Name:Muscle Memory Mimicry
Description: This is a supplementary ability that comes along with the activation of the sharigan. With this, one can observe, and mimic the movements of an opponent with in milliseconds of them of them doing them. In this way, they can mirror their motions perfectly, and too quickly for the opponent to decieve. Not only can they mimic the opponents movement, they can also copy taijutsu abilities with this technique. However, without the Taijutsu specialty, it is only ever possible to copy up to 'C' rank technique. C-ranked tech can be mimic'd without problem, B-ranked tech can be mimiced, but will but tension and stress on the body and damage it. A-ranked taijutsu can also be mimiced, but without taijutsu as a specialty, they user will most likely be over powered quickly. Anything greater then that is not suggested without the taijutsu specialty. Physical traits like speed and power can be mimiced, but at the risk of stress and damage to the body.

Name:Copy Wheel Sharigan Ability
Description: This is a supplementary ability that comes along with the activation of the sharigan, and more specifically the three tomoe version. With this, one can so accuratly view and study the opponents technique, along with element, rank, type, shaping and handsigns etc., of the opponents justu that (if they meet the requirements of the jutsu) they can accuratly use the justu itself, even seemingly in time with the opponent. In this way, they can not only counter their opponent with their own attack, but also perminantly learn and use a jutsu that they meet the requirements to use.

New techniques:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ryuusei Nara on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 5 times in total

Ryuusei Nara
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 25
element : air

Character sheet
Chakra:
My sharingan eye Left_bar_bleue100/100My sharingan eye Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

My sharingan eye Empty Re: My sharingan eye

Post by Ryuusei Nara Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 am

Name: Shadow Void Technique
range:30 meters
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Shadow
Description: This technique pours chakra into ones shadow to expand it outward all at once, covering a direction about 30meters in radius at an instant. This will trap all shinbi in the within the area in the 'Shadow Imitation Technique'.

Name: Shadow Doppleganger Technique
range:shadow
Description: This technique allows the users shadow to act independently of the user, moving about along the ground as if it were a seperate person or a clone. The shadow can then do hand signs and the host of the shadow can use jutsu. This essencial makes it seem as if the user can use jutsu without handsigns, when really the shadow is doing them. At anytime, the shadow can turn into the 'Shadow Astral Technique' or seperate itself and become a 'Real Shadow Clone Technique' without the need for visible hand signs.

Name: Shadow Astral Technique
Description: One will move and manipulate their shadow infront of them. The shadow will extend from the ground in the sillouette of the user and be solidified. They can then be user to physically fight or intercept incoming attacks. A single Shadow Astral can take a blow from a single 'C' ranked technique before returning to a normal shadow, however they can swat and block kunai and shuriken seemingly indeffinantly. The Astral however, cannot travel farther then 10 meters from the user.

Name: Real Shadow Clone Technique
Description: This is the Nara version of the Shadow Clone technique that uses ones Shadow as a medium instead of just chakra. In this way, they can create clones that can cast jutsu and have temporary chakra systems, without having to halve their chakra between them all. However, a maximum of five Real Shadow Clones can be created at one time. If any of the Clones come in physical contact with a foe or their shadow, the clone can be destroyed and the 'shadow imitation technique' activated.

Name: Lurking Shadow Jaws
Element: Shadows
Description: This technique moves and maniplates ones shadow infront of them. A large pair of allagator like jaws will rise from the extended shadow about five meters infront of the user, the jaws will then open wide, sucking in any techniques 'B' ranked and down before closing and retracting back into the shadow. This is a purly defensive technique, and it is unknown what will happen if someone is tossed into the Jaws while they are open.

Name: Double Dragon Shadow Mirror Technique
Description: With this technique, one extends and manipulates their shadow with chakra. It forms to large dragon shapped trendril that is controlled by the user; the left hand controling the left dragon and the right hand controlling the right dragon. If an attack is used 'A' rank and down, the dragon's head can suck the attack in and redirect it out of the mouth of the other dragon. with mastery, one can shoot the opponents attacks back at them. In some cases, this technique can be overpowered resulting in an explosion under the user being potencially dangerous if they bite off more then they can chew.

Name: Curse of Shadows
Description: This is a supplementary technique masterable by A-ranked shinobi, and thus considered 'A' rank. If ones own shadow is connected to existing shadows, they can launch shadow based attacks from anywhere in the shadow. If the entire battle feild is in a shadow, or it is Night, the entire area becomes a weapon for manipulating.

Name: Absolute Shadow defense
Description: This technique envelopes the self in a dome of their solidified shadow while pumping chakra throw the dome to support it and almost instantly restore it should it be damage. This sheild lasts a single post and blocks any and all incoming attacks 'A' rank and down. However, because the shadow is solidified, they cannot see through it, rendering a person vertually blind while using it.

Last edited by Ryuusei Nara on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Ryuusei Nara
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
My sharingan eye Left_bar_bleue100/100My sharingan eye Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:41 am

"Name:Shadow Hypnosis
Rangeshadow imitation jutsu
Type:genjutsu
Elemental affinityN/A
Description:This is a powerful Genjutsu that requires that the opponent be trapped in the shadow imitation jutsu, and the the opponent see the three tomoe version of the sharigan to completely activate this ability. This uses not only the ability of the shadows to control an opponent, but also the hypnotic genjutsu that can be imposed subconciously by the sharigan. In essence, once the requirements are met, the user must only utter a command verbally, and the trapped opponent will perform the command to the upmost of their ability. If at anytime during this technique, the shadow between them of the shadow imitation technique is cut off, the opponent will be set free, thus they cannot be asked to perform something that makes them go too far. After the task is completed by the opponent, they will be freed from the hypnosis, and the technique ended. This can only be used once per opponent, per thread. Thus making them immune to it after it is used on them once."

Ain't happenin'; not approved.

"Name:Shadow Spite Technique
Range
Type:Genjutsu
Elemental affinityN/A
Description:This is a powerful Genjutsu that uses hypnotic Genjutsu to temporarily block off access to parts of the brain, memory, etc., In this way, simply by gazing into the eyes of the opponent, one can prevent the opponent from using their Kekkei Genkai, and any supplementary abilities that are currently active will end. If used along with the 'Shadow Theif' technique and it's requirements this effect cannot be removed until the thread has ended, and won't be able to simply be removed by a 'Kai' technique. Should the opponent attempt to use a Kekkei Genkai ability, it will fail, but wont immediatly be traced back to a genjutsu, thus the opponent won't necessarily know they are under a genjutsu in the first place."

This is KEKKEI GENKAI we're talking about, not a normal ability. NOT approved. I don't care if you revise, no.

"Name:Hear no evil
Rangeuser.
Type:Ninjutsu
Elemental affinityWind
Description:This is a fuuton technique. THe users with form the three needed hand signs and then place his hands to his ears as if covering them from sound. The result will be a nearly invisible layer of wind chakra that covers the ears; preventing a certain threshold of sound from passing and stopping any foriegn invasions of chakra sent via sound. In this way, it is possible to completely nullify any attempts to attack with sound specifically targeting the ears, as both physical and mental damage is blocked for up to 'A' rank and down techniques."

Specify the length in which this jutsu lasts.

"Name:mental land mine
Rangeeye contact
Type:Genjutsu
Elemental affinityN/A
Description:This is a form of hypnotic genjutsu that is transfered via the eye contact. At first this technique lays dormant in the unconcious of the opponent; infact they wont even notice that they are being effected by it. This technique becomes active when the opponent attempt to use the 'Kai' technique. If one uses the Kai technique in an attempt to remove a genjutsu, They will be unable to use chakra for two posts time, however will be immune to genjutsu for those two posts."

What's the purpose here?

"Name:Shadow Splinter Technique
Rangetendrils
Elemental affinitySHadow
Description:This technique is possible by manipulating ones shadow along with the shadows about them. With this, it is possible to break ones shadow into tendrils, much like the shadow sewing technique, however these tendrils are razor sharp and pointed. They will easily slice through normal flesh and clear entire tree lines as they are manipulated outward and about the user. Unlike the shadow sewing technique, this technique cannot interact with things reasonably, as it can only cut and slice."

Range: Tendrils=Not acceptable. Give us length in meters as well as how long this thing lasts.

"Name:Hades: Reaper of the Shadows
Range50 meters
Type:genjutsu
Elemental affinityshadow
Description:This is one of Vice's most potent ability. With it, it becomes possible for him to channel his chakra into the form of Hades; a towering shadow humanoid that resembles the Grim reaper. Unlike the grim reaper however, this technique is mainly defensive, and can effectivly block all S ranked offensive techniques at the cost of 50% of the users chakra. Hades will then extent his hand foward and point in the direction of the attack, extending a wave like shadow that covers the ground, for about 50meters, trapping all within the area in the shadow imitation technique while nullifying the incoming attack. Soon after Hades points, he fades away, leaving the user safe, and the opponent trapped in the shadow imitation technique."

Nope, unapproved; 50% isn't even worth talking about to cover this, since you said that it's defensive; at the end, it launches an offensive. Either way, unapproved, even if you revise it.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Male
Number of posts : 247
whatever : I have control of all elements. I am Nagato's(Pein) reincarnation.
dating : Konata-chan xP
element : water
demon/curse mark : I AM GOD!! >8D

Character sheet
Chakra:
My sharingan eye Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My sharingan eye Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Money: Infinite
Territory:

http://linebarrelrpg.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:49 am

"Name:Hear no evil
Rangeuser.
Elemental affinityWind
Description:This is a fuuton technique. THe users with form the three needed hand signs and then place his hands to his ears as if covering them from sound. The result will be a nearly invisible layer of wind chakra that covers the ears; preventing a certain threshold of sound from passing and stopping any foriegn invasions of chakra sent via sound. In this way, it is possible to completely nullify any attempts to attack with sound specifically targeting the ears, as both physical and mental damage is blocked for up to 'A' rank and down techniques."

Specify the length in which this jutsu lasts.

This is unapproved due to the wrong elemental affinity of your character

Koujetsu Hanagayu
Raikage/Kaguya Clan Leader/ 9 Tails Jinchuriki

Male
Number of posts : 74
demon/curse mark : Kyuubi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory: Kumogakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuusei Nara Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:28 am

done..... hades now is 75%...

Ryuusei Nara
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:55 am

Either way, unapproved, even if you revise it.

Koujetsu Hanagayu
Raikage/Kaguya Clan Leader/ 9 Tails Jinchuriki

Male
Number of posts : 74
demon/curse mark : Kyuubi

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory: Kumogakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuusei Nara Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:16 am

fine... other than that approved?

Ryuusei Nara
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuusei Nara Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:46 pm

edited

Ryuusei Nara
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum