A Real Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff team
Site Owner:
Kazuki

Head Administrators:
Sousuke Unagai
Shuurajou
Koujetsu Hanagayu
xXLightxDarkXx

Administrators
Kaji-Kanto
Slade
Aoiharu

Moderators:

Affiliates

Latest topics
» Raiton Arashi
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am by Raiton Arashi

» Shinobi Story
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am by Diabloss33

» New Site (Join)
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 am by Kentoki Shiro

» Hisa Hyuuga
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 am by Todome Levina

» Kamikoro Mabi
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am by MissxFuckxthisxshit

» Lightning Sword
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm by Adlet Kyūketsuki

» Konoha Anbu- Puppet Lord Zhengyi
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by Arthas

» Nara Clan - manipulation of shadow
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am by Kaji-Kanto

» Shichibi, Kaku (Approved)
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 am by Adlet Kyūketsuki

Aliana and Dark's wedding x3

+6
Kaji-Kanto
Rin
Aizen Hoshigaki
Aoiharu
Sousuke Unagai
Aliana Urufu
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Aliana and Dark's wedding x3

Post by Aliana Urufu Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:53 pm

The lump in Aliana's throat just seemed to get bigger as they stood one behind the other in ront of those big church doors. She sighed trying to clam herself, the vodka didnt help much.She inhaled and held her breath....trig to calm down. Nothing seemed to work. "i..can do this...." she said t her self over and over.

Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Inwedding <---- how i look
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 59
whatever : i am the angels wings and the devils horns
dating : Dark-kun x3
element : water
demon/curse mark : The devils bite

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money:
Territory:

http://www.theninjaway.forumsmotion.com     http://www.blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 am

Kaji let himself smirk as he moved to put the hood of his white robe back up over his head as he rentered the main room of the church. He walked up to the center and stood there a bible in his hand he clutched it through the robe as if it would burn his own hand. It probably would since Kaji had a little satanic twinge to him at times. Some would often wonder who kaji really was but when kaji was asked this question he only replied a jack. He was a master of anything he had to be and everything he should be.

He stood there and yawned slightly as the band had cut off the music as the time had started to come. The band soon closed itself down as the light began to dim as the people who had gathered took there seats on the groom side or the bride side. The Groom and the best man stood at the altar. He hoped that everything went smoothly as he felt something on the inside of the bibles cover. From under the cloak it was obvious he held a deep smirk.

The room looked nice and beautiful as the band soon sprung back to life. This signaled that it was time for the bride to walk down the isle.The guitar melded itself into an acoustic in what seemed to be a moment and it started to play. The strumming was light at first and soon the first lyrics began to collide as the song began to pick up. Summer has come and passed. The innocent can never last, Wake me up when september ends.”

Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 39
element : shadows

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:38 am

Aoi gave Ailana one last thumbs up before turning and adjusting her dress one last time. Taking a deep breath, she stepped out into the chapel, the church audiance watching in awe. Walking slowly down, she made her way to the front, and waited for it to begin.

[ x.x short..goman. I'm doing HW atm.]
Aoiharu
Aoiharu
Hokage/Taijutsu Master/Hyuuga Leader/Medic/Slacker-Offer :D

Female
Number of posts : 66
whatever : I am a fool, but aren't we all?

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money: 1000 yen
Territory:

https://www.youtube.com/LDYeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 am

Rin watched as Aoiharu walked down the aisle. It's going to be my turn to walk next, she thought with horror, what if i mess everything up? Quietly, she began to take deep breathes; until Aoiharu stopped walking. Here i go!

As she held her breathe, Rin gracefully walked down the aisle. Her feet seemed to move along to some gracious beat that only she could hear, as if she was dancing gracefully by herself. As she reached the end she made an eloquent turn, and ended up behind Aoiharu.
Rin
Rin
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 36
whatever : No clever poetic lyrics, no talk of worrys or wishes, no over-analyzing, no thoughts of the time passing. At this point, i'll just be.

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

http://devonc.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 am

She sighed and started to walk the vail haning gently in front of her face. "left...right...left...right..." SHe said softly to herself befor making it to the front and standing next to dark she sighed and looked at him with the vail in front of her face. a faint blushe fell across her face and her smiled her eyes glowing the white dress trailing behind her and scurring up behind her..hey daughter Kiya "good luck mummy!" SHe wispered befors runing behind Aoi and sitting criss crossed and peeking out.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by raikuni Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 am

shuurajou appears at the end of the alter next to where dark should stand. his ibanez triple neck guitar strapped around him on his back. he plans on waiting until the end of the ceremony and starting to play a special song for the two of them. the song that they first listened to together. he grinned and flipped his hair. his eyes sparkled as he thought of playing the guitar in public for the first time.

so he sighed and looked at dark. laughing to himself and thinking "DAMN I NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD WEAR A TUx OMG THIS IS SO FUCKING HALARIOUS!!" he just managed to hide it without breaking out.
raikuni
raikuni
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader
mizukage/6taildemon/lightning god/levina clan leader

Male
Number of posts : 190
whatever : piss me off and i will kill you
dating : nobody at the moment
element : lightening
demon/curse mark : Rokubi Raijuu

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Money: unknown
Territory: Kirigakure

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 am

He scattered as the music broke off, the song American Idiot coming to its end. He quickly found the spot where he should've been and walked calmly as the silence was deadening everything single thing in the building, for it held no whispers, not betrayed secrets; just words that are yet to be said, and those words will be what will light up the dark skies as Dark's rain kept falling gently; following the gentle beats of each raindrop, Dark reached the altar to see Shuurajou adjusting and fidgeting with his triple neck guitar. A smile crept across his face in quite its sly manner, his eyes lighting up with life as he chuckled lightly. Apparently Shuurajou hadn't noticed his chuckle nor his presence, so he just stood there, waiting in eager to see his fiancee and soon to be wife.

As the music began(another of Green Day's hit, "Wake Me Up When September Ends"), Dark could see at the end a figure approaching in a dress that had other colors besides white. One of her maids, or whatever they called it, Dark thought. As she stopped walking, the other came out, gracefully and subtly dancing her way towards the previous maiden. Wow, she's confident, Dark thought, gulping silently as his senses heightened, his ears twitching as they heard her walking. She, in her absolutely perfect white dress and beautiful long purple hair, finally appeared. She finally appeared, and it nearly sent him into cardiac arrest. Each step she took kicked his heart back into gear, the last one sending his heart on a frenzy. Nevertheless, he kept his cool and stared into her eyes as she stared into his own, his crooked smile appearing just as quick as her blush did.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb

Male
Number of posts : 247
whatever : I have control of all elements. I am Nagato's(Pein) reincarnation.
dating : Konata-chan xP
demon/curse mark : I AM GOD!! >8D

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Money: Infinite
Territory:

http://linebarrelrpg.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Kaji stood with the hood over his head as he watched the usual breath taking scene that most weddings had. It didn’t affect kaji like it did the many other spectators. As she finally hit the altar the song ended and kaji brought his hands around to his front and brought up his hands to let the hood fall from his face.

He revealed his pure white face and his silver hair along with his fox-like almost devilish smirk. He looked at both of them and let soon let himself switch to almost a relaxed mood.

He brought the bible up his hands never coming out of his robes as he opened it up and then let his head look up and out towards the spectators.
"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Aliana and Dark as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.” He then looked around and soon let his smirk return.

“Who gives this woman to be married to this man?” Soon someone stood up that was presumed to be the giver. ”I do” This person then placed Aliana’s hand into Dark's hand and returned to be seated.

Kaji nodded at the person then spoke yet again. As Aliana and Dark take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.
May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Dark and Aliana both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.

An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Aliana and Dark, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.

The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.

For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls.”

Kaji then bowed his head as if to tell everyone in the audience to do it themselves. ”Let us pray” Kaji then brought his head up and looked down at the bible in his arms.
”Dark, will you take Aliana to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

Kaji waited till Dark said his reply of “I do [Or I will]” Then moved on. And, Aliana, will you take Dark to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

Kaji then waited till Aliana said her “I do [Or I will]” Then finally brought the ceremony to the final closure with the few words. ”Please remove the veil and kiss the bride”
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:02 am

Truthfully, the part where he was reading the whole bit about the vows and stuff nearly put him to sleep at that spot, but he didn't show it in his expression. Smiling when he asked him if he would take her for his wife, he confidently said, "I do," his low smooth voice resonating throughout the room. He looked deeply into her eyes and wondered what she was thinking and waited until she said "I do".
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Aliana and Dark's wedding x3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:06 am

Aliana smiled no longer letting her nevouse feeling show the blush still upon her face . "I do." she smiles looking into his eyes.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:08 am

Hearing the words that signaled him to kiss his bride, he lifted his right hand and pulled away her veil, holding her cheek in both of his hands. As he leaned forward, he pulled her face close to his, gently pressing his lips against hers.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 am

She kissed him back blushing even redder. "a perfect day.........." She thought to her self.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 am

Kaji as soon as the “I do’s” were said pressed a button at the top of the bible and then instantly a banner unrolled into a heart shaped banner. As they moved in for the kiss it seemed they moved right for the direct center of the heart. Then instantly as they kissed a sign flew off of the banner and then a sound came off. The sound flashed above darks head and the sound sounded like someone yelling game over. Kaji stood there with a devilish smirk as the church seemed to turn completely red trying to hold back the laughter..

Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:17 am

She breaks the kiss and her face turns to kaji "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... KAJI!!!" she starts to yell in spanish freanch and japanese . "IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"She tackles him to the ground and hits him in the head with her high heel.
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:24 am

Kaji was soon then tackled and struck with the high heel. Kaji’s face never changed from his devilish look even though his forehead had just become blood soaked. He snapped his fingers and rolled out from under Aliana and seemed to walk up as the band began to play.

Kaji just continued to smirk as blood just fell to his clean white robes from his forehead. The people in the audience were just bursting into laughter as they could no longer hold it back. The band continued to play. ”Dedicated to Aliana” Kaji said to the people.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto
Genin

Male

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aliana Urufu Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:33 am

SHe slaped him one last time befor healing his face and hearing the song she started to giggle the broke out laughing . She stood and laughed at the song "yea thanks kaji i know im a bitch and you guys can't live without me!" xDDDD
Aliana Urufu
Aliana Urufu
Genin

Female

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clous Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:51 am

Clous sat in the back near the door. As the whole thing went on Clous was busy figuring out his own thoughts. So many riddles, so many what ifs and whys that plagued his mind as of late. Clous eventually shrugged this off. He didn’t want his solemn aura to ruin this day. After all it’s said that the day you get married is the day you find true happiness. Of course whether or Clous believed this or not was kept to himself. Clous watched the ceremony in earnest for the most part, as the I do’s were said Clous was half way expecting what was coming next. So he didn’t laugh when everyone else did. He stayed silent and watched the event unfold.
Clous
Clous
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 17

Character sheet
Chakra:
Money:
Territory: Konohoagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2