A Real Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff team
Site Owner:
Kazuki

Head Administrators:
Sousuke Unagai
Shuurajou
Koujetsu Hanagayu
xXLightxDarkXx

Administrators
Kaji-Kanto
Slade
Aoiharu

Moderators:

Affiliates

Latest topics
» Raiton Arashi
Shiro, Kentoki Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am by Raiton Arashi

» Shinobi Story
Shiro, Kentoki Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 am by Diabloss33

» New Site (Join)
Shiro, Kentoki Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 am by Kentoki Shiro

» Hisa Hyuuga
Shiro, Kentoki Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 am by Todome Levina

» Kamikoro Mabi
Shiro, Kentoki Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 am by MissxFuckxthisxshit

» Lightning Sword
Shiro, Kentoki Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm by Adlet Kyūketsuki

» Konoha Anbu- Puppet Lord Zhengyi
Shiro, Kentoki Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm by Arthas

» Nara Clan - manipulation of shadow
Shiro, Kentoki Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am by Kaji-Kanto

» Shichibi, Kaku (Approved)
Shiro, Kentoki Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 am by Adlet Kyūketsuki

Shiro, Kentoki

2 posters

Go down

Shiro, Kentoki Empty Shiro, Kentoki

Post by Kentoki Shiro Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:44 am

Name: Kentoki Shiro
Age 15
Village: Leaf

Appearance: Kentoki stands 5"2 and weighs 120. Don't think hes weak because of his shortness and skinniness. He is a very strong person. He likes to wear all blue most of the times but sometimes he wear gothic/emo clothes. He have long hair. He looks very scary because he has two piercings, one on his nose and the other on his left ear. He war Jordans or Nikes at all time.
PersonalityKentoki is a very quiet person. He has a gf that he loves. He cares for know one except her. Hes a brave and nice guy. He never backs down from any fights. He'll protect his gf in any way he can. She means everything to him. He loves to kill his enemy's.
Alignment Depends on whats happening/Whats my mood.

History: Kentoki is a very quiet person. He was a lonely child. Kentoki's parents were kidnapped and killed when he was only two years old. His parents were both shinobi's. Then Kentoki saw a forest and walked around it. When he was five a ninja brought him inside his house. "I'll train you" He said. He trained him and told him to be an Uchiha and join the Leaf Village. Kentoki thought what the hell was that. When he was 10 he learned some fire jutsu but never mastered it. He kept training till he did. He was just 15 and join the Naruto Academy, his life was a success because of the ninja.

Bloodline Uchiha
Specialty: Fire Jutsu
Element: Fire
Goals: None at this time.
Rp Sample: He walks over to the lake. Spotting no one, he awaits for a girls arrival. "Whats taking her so long...?" He said to himself. He climbs tree as if he was a monkey. He had a perfect spot to see everything including the beautiful lake. Kentoki wearing a red shirt with a burning skull in the middle, and a black skinny jeans. Surprisingly a skateboard flew out of know were in the skys. It was about to land on him but quickly Kentoki jumped down off the tree and barely landed it. "Hey I haven't seen and used those in years!" He said to himself in excitement. He jumps back in the tree and gets the skateboard. "Ugh.. I forgot how to use this thing" He whispered. Kentoki puts it down and kicks it. It rolled off but bumped to a tree. He sits near the lake thinking of the girl and sighs.

Kentoki Shiro

Male
Number of posts : 2
element : fire

Back to top Go down

Shiro, Kentoki Empty Re: Shiro, Kentoki

Post by Adlet Kyūketsuki Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Uchiha is closed
Adlet Kyūketsuki
Adlet Kyūketsuki
Genin

Male